Best music to listen to with this game

Talk about it!

Becoming the Archetype has always been my go-to music when playing fast-paced shooters. What about you guys?

Instead of listening to music, I listen to podcasts, even though I don’t really listen, it’s just sort of noise.
As for music, I probably just listen to 99 luftballons on repeat, obviously.

EDM…listened to that for a few hours yesterday as I grinded those REQ points for the HCS pack.

> 2533274822820920;2:
> Instead of listening to music, I listen to podcasts, even though I don’t really listen, it’s just sort of noise.
> As for music, I probably just listen to 99 luftballons on repeat, obviously.

Man, don’t even get me started on that song being on repeat.

This may be off-topic, but me and a few buddies got together once to jam out. The drummer is a damn loon, and to prevent us from playing random nonsense for three hours, we played that song. Again. And again. And again.

If you don’t listen to the beautiful harmony of your sputtering, impotent rage and the ringing in your ears from high blood pressure, you don’t know -Yoink- about video games.

> 2533275021804951;3:
> EDM…listened to that for a few hours yesterday as I grinded those REQ points for the HCS pack.

I can see EDM being great with this game.

Empire. Seasons one & two.

i always listened to breaking benjamin during halo 3

A mix of several songs, including: “How could i just kill a man”, “I hate myself and want to die”, “Lonely souls” etc.
And of course, “Never Surrender” from the H2 soundtrack.

…With Marty’s score there was no reason to listen to outside music while playing the older halos…

And listening to music while playing multiplayer? A huge distraction haha.

> 2533274817492720;9:
> i always listened to breaking benjamin during halo 3

Ah, I fondly remember going through a Metallica phase during those days.

The game’s own soundtrack of course! It’s even better when you get music to match up with events in the game, like having Trials at 1:46 start when you are taking back your home base at the start of Warzone. Jumping off the Pelicans as the Halo theme plays in the background and you save a marine from a crawler… so beautiful.

Powerwolf 's amen &attack

I don’t listen to music. I listen to all the in game audio through the surround sound so I know where I am being shot from or can listen to incoming grenades or team call outs. H5 has very good ambient audio.

I listen to whatever the shitstain in the pregame lobby is forcing me to hear until I can hit the mute all button.

> 2787272447958470;15:
> I don’t listen to music. I listen to all the in game audio through the surround sound so I know where I am being shot from or can listen to incoming grenades or team call outs. H5 has very good ambient audio.

this- game noise is a big factor to me

I listen to The Tears of a Thousand Noobs and You Just Opened a Rekt Pack, they’re songs by Longhorn1011. Pretty good stuff.

Listen to “Crypt” from the H5 OST on repeat while playing Warzone is epic as hell. lol