Best monitor for 4k resolution?

I’ve been playing halo on my 30 inch tv and it’s not even 1080p and everyone in my friends list keep saying gamin is 10 times better when playing with a headset and a monitor. What do you guy’s suggestion for me and what is the best 4k monitor you think of?

> 2533274908131346;1:
> I’ve been playing halo on my 30 inch tv and it’s not even 1080p and everyone in my friends list keep saying gamin is 10 times better when playing with a headset and a monitor. What do you guy’s suggestion for me and what is the best 4k monitor you think of?

BenQ and Asus are the most popular monitors for gaming. Find one with a 1-2 ms response time. I was gaming on a 65inch TV before I bought my 27inch BenQ monitor. It make a world of difference

I heard the BenQ gaming monitor is good and pros use it. 1080p and only 1ms.

Im not going to report but this thread should be in the general xbox topics. You should get an admin to move this if they can. I don’t fully know their abilities.

> 2727626560040591;3:
> I heard the BenQ gaming monitor is good and pros use it. 1080p and only 1ms.

Do they make any that go up to 4k? I will also be in the market for a monitor this holiday season… getting ready for project scorpio.

Don’t know if they do or not.