Best map DLC pack EVER

4 maps.

All Forge maps.

All with 10,000 $ budget or higher.

Lots and lots of textures (that can be used in ANY map).

New tools (copy paste as an example)

15$ for the pack.

Although I would like to see a new Forge map, we do not need a bunch of different environments

My suggestion is that 343 should do what Far Cry did and have a simple blank space to work with, where we can design or own mountains, terrains, lakebeds, etc while including things like special effects, lights, etc. Considering all the unique items from the Halo Universe such as the selection of weapons and vehicles (SCARAB PL0x?) and what all other maps currently have in their Forge combined with the simplicity of Forge 2.0, I think this would be 343’s best decision for improving Forge. Hell, just for this I’ll pay $20, it will revive this game to an unpronounced awesomeness.

> Although I would like to see a new Forge map, we do not need a bunch of different environments
>
>
> My suggestion is that 343 should do what Far Cry did and have a simple blank space to work with, where we can design or own mountains, terrains, lakebeds, etc while including things like special effects, lights, etc. Considering all the unique items from the Halo Universe such as the selection of weapons and vehicles (SCARAB PL0x?) and what all other maps currently have in their Forge combined with the simplicity of Forge 2.0, I think this would be 343’s best decision for improving Forge. Hell, just for this I’ll pay $20, it will revive this game to an unpronounced awesomeness.

They could not do that on halo reach but they could make a far cry map editor on the next halo. I wouldn’t like a far cry map editor, I didn’t like it. I hope they just keep it as it is but just add sandbox and foundry items or new ones similar with a bit of colour involved besides the grey dull boring items in forge world…

We do need more environments Forge world is horrible to look at and because of its size the frame rate lags horribly if many forge pieces are in a small section, this is because the game loads the ENTIRE map even if parts aren’t being used.

would love if 343 released a new forge area for free. This forge area would be completely empty of pre-rendered geometry, to allow for a greater object allowance/budget and at the same time grant better frame-rate.

I hear people talking all the time about how they’d love a ‘bigger’ forge-world. Which is an idea I find absolutely proposterus, forgeworld is already TOO BIG, and anything bigger would certainly have drastic effects on this aging CPU. How many good maps have you ever played that span even half of forge world? NONE. All the good maps I have ever played usually entirely consist of objects and do not implement the pre-rendered geometry AT ALL.

So why do you need pre-rendered geometry? For astethics? maybe, but I would gladly sacrifice every single bit of pre-rendered geometry if it meant I could have more objects at a better framerate.Also, the color property could be used MUCH more effectively on most of the objects

Agreed.

Just give me a blank slate, forgeable terrain, and barriers in addition to what’s already there. All of that and you’ve got ifinite replayablity right there. I’d imagine that the budget would go up getting rid of everything.

Forge would be less problematic if you could forge terrain.

Although I would appreciate another Forge World type of maps but, I don’t think four is necessary. Their is still a lot to do in Forge World, if you look at it in certain ways possibilities are endless. Despite that, I would really like to see a new Forge World Type of map. Maybe a place that is dimmer than that of Forge World because Forge World is to bright and when you put on filters to fix that, it makes the map to dim and hard to see.

I’d be fine with a new skinned forge world. The enviornment doesn’t even have to be different, just different looking walls/blocks/ramps/ect.