Best Loadout weapon to kill vehicles?

Hey Everyone,

I have all Loadout weapons and I understand that kinetic shots do better against vehicles but out of all the loadout options what is the single best weapon/version of that weapon to kill vehicles?

Thank you!

Kinetic shot Longshot AR is a pretty good weapon for most vehicles, even aerial ones, paired with a plasma pistol its even better.

It’s not the best weapon for destroying vehicles, but if you use voids tear, you can have fun with your party, team destroying vehicles

really the kinetic longshot AR? huh never would have though of that. Its better than say the kinetic DMR in your opinion?

> 2533274809137422;4:
> really the kinetic longshot AR? huh never would have though of that. Its better than say the kinetic DMR in your opinion?

I would say so. The higher rate of fire really makes a difference when fighting a moving vehicle.

> 2533274890152011;5:
> > 2533274809137422;4:
> > really the kinetic longshot AR? huh never would have though of that. Its better than say the kinetic DMR in your opinion?
>
> I would say so. The higher rate of fire really makes a difference when fighting a moving vehicle.

He is right, but you can aim get heavy weapons or vehicles. For example, with Arclight in round 4 of Prospect with against 4 phaeton you can at least take down 3 of them in less than a minute.

That’s a good question you’re asking.