Best loadout weapon req

So which weapon loadout req card is truly the best? To me(which I finally got yesterday) Sentinel BR with long barrel.

your thoughts…

hate the sentinel scope

long range br + silencer

Sentinel DMR with Kinetic Bolts.

Long range br+laser for long distance
SMG +Kinetic bolts for CQC

I have no preference for the mid-long range weapon but I am sold to the SMG+laser sight for CQC.

Classic BR with thrust, then recon or sentinel DMR depending on the map.

SMG…
with energetic bayonett

good luck getting 8 req levels though

Long rang BR (longshot at req 3, sentinel at 5) and I always use the SMG that is better against vehicles.

Anything with laser sights. Tightens the shooting area down big time.

Situational Weapons.

Suppressor on the BR.
Laser sights On SMG.
But my all time fav, would be Blaze of Glory.
Soooo many epic -Yoink- moments holding a base down solo with that gun. Now THATS a shotgun! Haha

I’ve had good luck with the laser sight and long barrel AR. It doesn’t replace a BR or DMR, but by extending the range or accuracy of the heavy hitting assault rifle, you’re pretty well set for most close-med range encounters.
Basically it shores up the AR’s weak distance game.

I’ve been loving the criminally underrated Magnum! It’s fast fire rate helps kill someone with a BR or any other standard weapon. The only bad thing, though, with that, is you have to be really accurate and precise with all shots!

I would like to see an infographic for each loadout combination and when is the optimal time to use it. I know the most effective time to use the kinetic bolt loadouts are against vehicles. But against other spartans, the lowest level weapon with kinetic bolts is probably better to use against spartans than the upgraded weapon with no modification, ie “common” AR w/kinetic bolts vs Recon AR w/no upgrades. What I’m still confused about and would like to see some examples of is when is the optimal time/situation to use the silencer vs long barrel vs stabilization jets for each weapon version, ie Classic BR vs Longshot BR vs Sentinal BR.

Bottom line, I would like to see an infographic that breaks down each weapon with each loadout and when is the optimal time/situation to use it.

Suppressed DMR
&
Bayonet SMG

<3

Suppressed DMR

I really wish the Magnum would get more love though. If it had a suppressed variant I’d rock it all day. Ext. mags was a good start but it’s not enough!

Kinetic ar and h2 br.

> 2533274857920329;16:
> Suppressed DMR
>
> I really wish the Magnum would get more love though. If it had a suppressed variant I’d rock it all day. Ext. mags was a good start but it’s not enough!

Agreed! Would love to see some mag variants. I don’t see why they can just put all the basics that are on all the other weapons :3
-Stabilization jets
-Suppressor
-Long barrel
-Bayonet
-and the list goes on.

Well, now that I list most of them out… it sounds like a lot of balance work to do haha

that SMG with the energy bayonets is pretty fantastic

Suppressed weapons with the advanced senors perk. You become a ghost and you hardly ever show up on the motion tracker.