Best Loadout Weapon for Firefight?

What’s everyone’s favorite loadout weapon to use in firefight? Or is there a consensus best? I like the extended mags BR and DMR

I like kinetic bolts and bayonet

Extended mag BR and DMR definitely along with the ammo crate armor mod for even more ammo.

Just wish I could have the classic BR site with my extended mag BR

you shouldnt be using loadout weapons in firefight

> 2535442377964386;5:
> you shouldnt be using loadout weapons in firefight

You are wasting reqs if you are taking out grunts, soldiers, crawlers and elites with them.

I tend to notice that automatic weapons are useless, so I go:

Lv3 - Sentinel, Longshot BR
Lv4 - Sentinel Silencer BR, Sentinel Kinetic BR
Lv5 - Sentinel Long Barrel BR, Sentinel Laser BR
Lv7 - Kinetic DMR, Extra Ammo DMR

> 2533274815374421;1:
> What’s everyone’s favorite loadout weapon to use in firefight? Or is there a consensus best? I like the extended mags BR and DMR

There’s a lot of good combos, but the Extended Mag Pistol (REQ Level 2) is an awesome weapon that can you use until you get to REQ Level 3 for the BR.

I run with Kinetic Longshot AR and Tracker Sentinal BR until I can get kinetic bolts SMG and Longshot DMR.

Level 2: Kinetic Bolt AR + Magnum
Level 3: Longshot BR, Classic/Hybrid BR
Level 4: Longshot/Sentinel BR with Kinetic Bolt, Classic BR with Kinetic Bolt OR Kinetic Bolt Longshot AR
Level 6: DMR, Classic BR with Kinetic Bolt
Level 7+: DMR with Kinetic Bolt, DMR with extra ammo

Usually carry two battle rifles or a battle rifle and a dmr

I stick with longshot BRs until I can use my DMRs, kinetic bolts or extended mags

I use the Extended Ammo Assault Rifle and a Pistol.
If you aim for the head, the Assault Rifle is a beast, and the pistol is just for backup up or throwaway(I rarely have it, I usually have a power weapon in that slot)

All weapons are viable, as long as you use them right. And by the time they aren’t viable anymore, I usually find myself in a tank with Wheelman armor mod anyway.

It depends on the Objective, doesn’t it…? But normally I carry a Hybrid BR, till I change it at Lvl. 4 to a H2BR. Later in the Game a H2BR; DMR Combo. But most of the Time I have to call in Reqs 'cause of the Objectives… Because it’s easier 2 defend a ForeRunner Core, if u just tearing everything apart when u run them over with 1 or 2 Ghosts, than if u shot them with Loadouts…

Two sticks and a rock…

I like the magnum and extended round br for those elites and soldiers! I find the br good against knights too provided I can get in those accurate shots!

> 2533274816788253;6:
> > 2535442377964386;5:
> > you shouldnt be using loadout weapons in firefight
>
>
> You are wasting reqs if you are taking out grunts, soldiers, crawlers and elites with them.

youre level 142. dont tell me youre worried about running out of ghosts and wraiths

The knight blade attachment is very useful for taking out wraiths after the gunners are killed. They can also be used to do damage to the Grunt Goblin but make sure you’re behind it or else you are royally screwed.

I’ve seen some people using SMGs recently, but I don’t know why

> 2533274815374421;19:
> I’ve seen some people using SMGs recently, but I don’t know why

I like the smg too, I find it useful when I don’t have the req points up to use against vehicles. I chip away at the phaetons until something more effective is available.