Best loadout for Infinity Rumble?

So I’m on the journey to a 50 and I’d prefer to play Rumble Pro but frequently I find people are voting Infinity Rumble and I need a loadout for it except I cant figure out a good one for it?

Anyone got any suggestions?

I’m currently a 33 in Rumble, havn’t been playing loads but BR seems to work perfect all the time. Every good player I go against is also using a BR. That’s all I can recommend.

Roll Requisition-Ordnance Priority.

Be one of many power weapon noobs!

> I’m currently a 33 in Rumble, havn’t been playing loads but BR seems to work perfect all the time. Every good player I go against is also using a BR. That’s all I can recommend.

What about, grenade? support? and tactical?

I personally prefer
Primary: Battle Rifle
Secondary: Magnum
Grenade: Plasma
I’m not sure which is tactical or support but i know the names,
mobility and dexterity( makes you reload really fast) or ammo instead of dexterity

mine for infinity rumble is

Primary: BR mid and long ranges battles and of course the many one shot kills

Secondary: Boltshot close range, one shots and emergency when i lose my shield

Grenade: Fragmentation useful for corners kill, using them with the walls can make them hard to evade and are good defense for stop players to following u or even kill them with a headshot and grenade combo.

Armor ability: Thruster pack for, quick escapes for shots and grenade explosions, ninjas, extra bust for jumps but quicker than jetpack jumps.

Tactical: AA Efficiency, for continuos use of the thruster

Support: Ordnance Priority, for having a power weapon and control in the game

it is the same as the rest of the loadout playslists

DMR
Boltshot
Jetpack or PV, take your pick
shielding
dexterity

Try to have a precision weapon and a CQC weapon handy (e.g. DMR/AR, AR/Magnum etc.), it’ll give you more flexibility.
As for grenades, I find Pulse grenades work well but it’s personal preference.
AA: Personal preference, but avoid Regen Field/Autosentry as they take ages to cool down. I find being more aggressive works in FFA, so I never use Active Camo. Any of the other four will do just fine.
Armour mods: again, personal preference, try and tailor them to the weapons you’ve chosen.

Out of the few games I’ve played in rumble, my loadout has been…
BR
Pistol
Pulse
Thruster
Resupply
Explosives
…and I won every time.

The BR is fantastic for cleaning up kills from the DMR noobs, since you get Bleedthrough and they don’t.

For a secondary, Boltshot should be obvious.

Fragmentation Grenades are by far the best.

Jetpack will keep you alive when you really shouldn’t be, and give you some really unfair advantages over opponents.

For Tac-Pack, Requisition is a great choice, since it increases your chances of instantly becoming overpowered, another good bet is AA efficiency, since you can abuse the Jetpack much more often. And Firepower will allow you to replace your Boltshot with an AR, which combined with a Jetpack in FFA is really devastating.

And for Support Upgrade, Dexterity, it is hands down the best in the game, it will keep you shooting when you should be reloading, and it will let you use your Boltshot or AR on the fly.

I haven’t figured out my loadout for Rumble yet either and My CSR is still low, but I definitely suggest Jetpack. It can mean life or death if you get an unlucky spawn on the bottom of the map, so for me getting to high ground quickly is key.

thanks for the suggestions gentlemen!