Best kills so far

I wanna hear some great kills or shown clips

k how about this give myself to level 1 speed boosts run into the enemy destroy 4 players then get shot by a marine

k how about this give myself two level 1 speed boosts run into the enemy destroy 4 players then get shot by a marine

My best kill ever was yesterday in a WarZone match on Apex7 (beach map).

I was carrying a plasma pistol and EMP’d a rocket hog as it came around a corner next to my armory. I hijacked the gunner and killed him. The opponent driver then drove me away from everything, eventually pulling up to the beach behind one of the bases.

Upon reaching the beach he started driving straight out into the water, and the out-of-bounds timer started counting down.

10, 9, 8… I jumped out and started back pedaling to the beach.

7, 6… he started making a U-turn, while I started charging my pistol.

5, 4… I let one fly when he was almost turned around. His vehicle froze and I continued to backpedal.

3, 2… The countdown timer stopped as I re-entered the boundary, and the EMP wore off and he started driving again.

I fired off one more to stop his hog, and then just stopped and watched as his timer ran out and gave me credit for the kill.

Felt so good.

> 2533274894783242;4:
> My best kill ever was yesterday in a WarZone match on Apex7 (beach map).
>
> I was carrying a plasma pistol and EMP’d a rocket hog as it came around a corner next to my armory. I hijacked the gunner and killed him. The opponent driver then drove me away from everything, eventually pulling up to the beach behind one of the bases.
>
> Upon reaching the beach he started driving straight out into the water, and the out-of-bounds timer started counting down.
>
> 10, 9, 8… I jumped out and started back pedaling to the beach.
>
> 7, 6… he started making a U-turn, while I started charging my pistol.
>
> 5, 4… I let one fly when he was almost turned around. His vehicle froze and I continued to backpedal.
>
> 3, 2… The countdown timer stopped as I re-entered the boundary, and the EMP wore off and he started driving again.
>
> I fired off one more to stop his hog, and then just stopped and watched as his timer ran out and gave me credit for the kill.
>
> Felt so good.

I like this one…

I’d click the “like” button twice if I could.

I had a 3v1 battle in Arena. It’s saved to my xbox.com, I think.

Not my kill necessarily… Playing Warzone I managed to steal an enemy ghost. I was running around harrying the other team at the East Armory. They were well entrenched in there, so I had an Idea. I pulled in close enough for one of them to hijack me and immediately drove him out from behind cover to where three or so of my team mates were waiting with their battle rifles. My opponent died and I recovered my stolen ghost to continue my assault.

Nobody has links? I’m disappoint.

Bam said the lady

> 2533274799135257;8:
> Nobody has links? I’m disappoint.
>
> Bam said the lady

Unreal.

> 2533274894783242;9:
> > 2533274799135257;8:
> > Nobody has links? I’m disappoint.
> >
> > Bam said the lady
>
>
> Unreal.

I still have no idea how I managed to pull that off

> 2533274799135257;8:
>
> Bam said the lady

That is sick AF.

> 2533274799135257;8:
>
> Bam said the lady

That’s also a great example of the radar problem. You were on the first tank with two other driving at you, and neither appeared on the radar.