Best idea ever for H6 enemies

we al know boss fights were some of the worst aspects of the H5 campaign. However, this was mainly because they were recycled over and over.
For H6, what if the elites adopted a program similar to the Spartan program and began augmenting their best troops? These augmented elites would be HUGE, with increased health, varied loadouts, and different stylized armors.
Each would be their own miniature boss fight. And with varied physical attributes & move sets (similar to how Kelly is super fast), each would require different strategies to beat. They could also have upgraded covenant weapons similar to the req variations we see in warzone.
Ditch fireteams & have us be all alone so they require more individual skill to beat!

What do you guys think? This idea excites me!

But wouldn’t that like violate the sangheli honor code or something?

Concept: Sangheli wielding Promethean weapons

When I first saw Warden Eternal, I was like oh my god yes, a boss fight in Halo, I have not had a proper bossfight since 2004 fighting Tartarus, and it was great

I think the character of the Warden is really random, and I’m not a fan of him at all, but was very disappointed to learn every boss fight in Halo 5, was the same Warden over and over and over.

Fireteam Blue and Fireteam Osiris should have had a boss battle between them, the first time playing as the Chief, and having to fight an enemy Spartan Fireteam who are trying to bring him in (not killing them, just incapacitating them) then when you landed the killing blow on Locke, it would grant that cutscene between them both.

> 2533274881491558;2:
> But wouldn’t that like violate the sangheli honor code or something?

Nobody can explain how Sgt Johnson got off the ring in Halo CE with a straight face, I think they can bend the narrative enough to allow for this.

I know a great idea for a boss. Let’s make it some Promethean AI or some crap that’s super intelligent. Intelligent enough to control I don’t know, let’s say 1 million bodies. Then we can have the player beat him multiple times, because as you know, he has multiple bodies! That makes it so convenient for us! We could name him something cool, like Warden Eternal or some crap.

> 2533274808132968;6:
> I know a great idea for a boss. Let’s make it some Promethean AI or some crap that’s super intelligent. Intelligent enough to control I don’t know, let’s say 1 million bodies. Then we can have the player beat him multiple times, because as you know, he has multiple bodies! That makes it so convenient for us! We could name him something cool, like Warden Eternal or some crap.

Then lets put him in Warzone!

SMH this is a Halo 6 ideas thread, not a trash H5 thread. Be constructive with your ideas if you want the next game to succeed.

Will there even be enemy Sangheili in Halo 6? Sure there CAN be, but…will there be?

Since most of the AI defected, it would be interesting to have to infiltrate a ship or station while dealing with UNSC defenses. I’m assuming that the ships have non-marine related defenses.

> 2533274856274009;5:
> > 2533274881491558;2:
> > But wouldn’t that like violate the sangheli honor code or something?
>
>
> Nobody can explain how Sgt Johnson got off the ring in Halo CE with a straight face, I think they can bend the narrative enough to allow for this.

The legendary ending for CE was an easteregg. IIRC the real way Johnson got off the ring is he and some other people took a pelican off. Chief found the pelican, and he also found Linda. They stole some covenant ship and I don’t remember anything after that.

> 2533274808132968;11:
> > 2533274856274009;5:
> > > 2533274881491558;2:
> > > But wouldn’t that like violate the sangheli honor code or something?
> >
> >
> > Nobody can explain how Sgt Johnson got off the ring in Halo CE with a straight face, I think they can bend the narrative enough to allow for this.
>
>
> The legendary ending for CE was an easteregg. IIRC the real way Johnson got off the ring is he and some other people took a pelican off. Chief found the pelican, and he also found Linda. They stole some covenant ship and I don’t remember anything after that.

I haven’t read the books, but I’ve heard it involves time travel.

> 2533274880633045;12:
> > 2533274808132968;11:
> > > 2533274856274009;5:
> > > > 2533274881491558;2:
> > > > But wouldn’t that like violate the sangheli honor code or something?
> > >
> > >
> > > Nobody can explain how Sgt Johnson got off the ring in Halo CE with a straight face, I think they can bend the narrative enough to allow for this.
> >
> >
> > The legendary ending for CE was an easteregg. IIRC the real way Johnson got off the ring is he and some other people took a pelican off. Chief found the pelican, and he also found Linda. They stole some covenant ship and I don’t remember anything after that.
>
>
> I haven’t read the books, but I’ve heard it involves time travel.

The book is called first strike and it was literally the 3rd halo book ever made. And no I didn’t involve time travel it involved going back to reach and finding a forrunner crystal that could break through an entire new dimension of slipspace

> 2533274879407634;13:
> > 2533274880633045;12:
> > > 2533274808132968;11:
> > > > 2533274856274009;5:
> > > > > 2533274881491558;2:
> > > > > But wouldn’t that like violate the sangheli honor code or something?
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Nobody can explain how Sgt Johnson got off the ring in Halo CE with a straight face, I think they can bend the narrative enough to allow for this.
> > >
> > >
> > > The legendary ending for CE was an easteregg. IIRC the real way Johnson got off the ring is he and some other people took a pelican off. Chief found the pelican, and he also found Linda. They stole some covenant ship and I don’t remember anything after that.
> >
> >
> > I haven’t read the books, but I’ve heard it involves time travel.
>
>
> The book is called first strike and it was literally the 3rd halo book ever made. And no I didn’t involve time travel it involved going back to reach and finding a forrunner crystal that could break through an entire new dimension of slipspace

K appreciate the info

To be fair, nobody complained when the scarabs were repeated three times in Halo 3 on missions Voi (is that the mission name?), The Ark, and the last two on the Covenant.

> 2533274843292446;7:
> > 2533274808132968;6:
> > I know a great idea for a boss. Let’s make it some Promethean AI or some crap that’s super intelligent. Intelligent enough to control I don’t know, let’s say 1 million bodies. Then we can have the player beat him multiple times, because as you know, he has multiple bodies! That makes it so convenient for us! We could name him something cool, like Warden Eternal or some crap.
>
>
> Then lets put him in Warzone!

Totally!

> 2533274882881665;15:
> To be fair, nobody complained when the scarabs were repeated three times in Halo 3 on missions Voi (is that the mission name?), The Ark, and the last two on the Covenant.

True, but there were a variety of ways to take down scarabs. Tank, hornet, on foot, middle pod, hornet, ghost, hog, ect… There was enough variety to keep it fresh and it never really felt like a main boss battle.

I I will admit I love hearing Wardens death -Yoink!- lol.

I detest bosses. I’d rather be against a squad of normal elites with enhanced AI (game dev AI, not in-universe AI) than a single giant bullet sponge elite.

> 2533274882881665;15:
> To be fair, nobody complained when the scarabs were repeated three times in Halo 3 on missions Voi (is that the mission name?), The Ark, and the last two on the Covenant.

This is because the Scarab fights were fun. The Warden Eternal fights are not. Scarabs had definite weak points and there was a method to taking them out. The Warden has his glowy back weak point, but there’s no method other than shoot, shoot, shoot, dodge, dodge, dodge, and stay the heck away from that sword.

> 2533274856274009;1:
> we al know boss fights were some of the worst aspects of the H5 campaign. However, this was mainly because they were recycled over and over.
> For H6, what if the elites adopted a program similar to the Spartan program and began augmenting their best troops? These augmented elites would be HUGE, with increased health, varied loadouts, and different stylized armors.
> Each would be their own miniature boss fight. And with varied physical attributes & move sets (similar to how Kelly is super fast), each would require different strategies to beat. They could also have upgraded covenant weapons similar to the req variations we see in warzone.
> Ditch fireteams & have us be all alone so they require more individual skill to beat!
>
> What do you guys think? This idea excites me!

Best idea ever? More like the lamest idea ever