Best helmet

What is one of your favorite helmets i know mine is the helljumper

I’m a fan of all the new classic helmets, Recon Gen 1 being my favorite of the pack. I also like the Timmy helmet.

> 2533274856630069;1:
> What is one of your favorite helmets i know mine is the helljumper

Achilles.

I’ve actually been kind of attached to breaker hatchetman, probably because it reminds me of operator from h4(haven’t gotten it in h5 yet)

Loved the Scanner helm ever since halo 4.

Well I’d say haunted simply because it’s the most awesome helmet ever to be added to the franchise, but I’ll have to deal with pilot in h5 cause it’s the closest thing I’ll have to my haunted helm. Took so damn much of my time back in 8th-9th grade just to unlock it.

EOD gen 1 for me. It is bulky, agressive, and with the right armor is more intimidating than a bute chieftain.

<------- Just look at my helmet you can figure it out.

At first it was Operator but now its Operator Gen 1

Anything MC

I’m absolutely loving my Timmy helmet. Other than that, Vales Viper helmet is awesome.

Timmy

Mk V Delta

War Master cause the visor looks like a skull! Skulls are cool! Just wish there was an actual skull helmet!!

Copperhead, helljumper, centurion and void dancer

Pilot, its nice & looks better than CQ…what nothing I didn’t say anything…

> 2533274834927495;14:
> War Master cause the visor looks like a skull! Skulls are cool! Just wish there was an actual skull helmet!!

Cough Emile’s Wrath Helmet Cough

the Mark V/VI for their more practical look (no excessive parts, actual visibility with the visor etc etc).

My favourite is the one we cannot have. I’m a big fan of certain ninja games.

Going to go with my Pilot or Security GEN1 in Halo 5 love the way they look on Achilles.