Best Halo to play to get ready for H5G?

Is it H4 because of sprint and thruster option? H2A because of modern, arena-style combat? Discuss please.

If you want to get into the story side of things… All of them would be good to play. If you want something that plays closest to H5, play H4.

Like the guy above me said, play some Halo 4 matches, its what I’m doing after I took a long break from this game.

H4 is probably going to be closest as far as weapon tuning goes. You can set up the arena playstyle feel in custom matches as well.

Play halo 4 and put on unlimited sprint perk and still haven’t gotten a solid 2nd perk. And thruster packs on. And do that and make a class with BR, AR, and DMR starts with frags and pistols

> 2533274803137071;5:
> Play halo 4 and put on unlimited sprint perk and still haven’t gotten a solid 2nd perk. And thruster packs on. And do that and make a class with BR, AR, and DMR starts with frags and pistols

I’m going to try to play with thrusters from now on…I’m usually a fan of active camo

Titanfall

> 2533274877132092;7:
> Titanfall

I hope you’re joking because Titanfall isn’t at all similar to Halo 5 Guardians.

Advanced Warfare or Destiny. Maybe even a mix of Battlefield and Titanfall.

H4 or COD AW, Destiny

> 2535430554794021;10:
> H4 or COD AW, Destiny

Would EVOLVE be a good candidate too XD

I’m glad you didn’t put Halo Wars, Spartan Assault, or Spartan Strike on there lol

Halo 4 and use thrusters.