Best Halo I've ever played

This is the best feeling, best looking, most intense halo I’ve ever played hands down. The combat feels fluid, the controls are super responsive, and i’m still adjusting to all the cool tricks spartans can do now. Clamber feels good once you get used to it, spartan charge is my new favorite thing to do, it’s easier to chase now since shields don’t recharge while sprinting and the aiming down sights no different than zooming in any other halo game. Everything is there for you, callouts, ingame verbal communication, power weapon markers so not only the mlg guy is waiting for the next set of rockets. No more instant respawns, no more loadouts, and did i mention the games completely gorgeous? If this is what we have already I absolutely cannot wait til the final product!! HYPE AF!!!

My only complaint is the auto weapons kill too quickly shields down, it feels almost instant but that’s subject to change so i’m not worried.

I’m lovin it

The hype!!! When the beta ends its gonna be so depressing lol

Yeah I just hope the limited haters don’t complain about tiny things like ‘‘aiming down sights’’ or any of the spartan moves to be gone

I’m enjoying it too. There are a lot of things I dislike, but I am still processing how different the game is to past Halos.

I’m sensing a Gears 3 situation. The refining of the series trademark clunky gameplay is going to take a while for the pros to get used to but the casual gamers are going to love it.

I love it so far but I don’t like the sniper assault rifle aka the assault rifle (which works at long range for some reason?!)

Theres no point in trying to use a BR at the minute because the assault rifle just dominates it.

BR should win at mid range, AR at short range.

Love it also. Strategy and skill are back into play. My only criticisms so far very minor.

Glad I’m not the only one who feels this way. The last time I had this much fun with a Halo game was with Halo 2, and that’s the highest possible praise I could give. :slight_smile:

> 2533274985547444;8:
> Glad I’m not the only one who feels this way. The last time I had this much fun with a Halo game was with Halo 2, and that’s the highest possible praise I could give. :slight_smile:

For me, Halo 5 feels most closely to Halo 2, but with a horizontal jump (evade).

> 2535456509381412;9:
> > 2533274985547444;8:
> > Glad I’m not the only one who feels this way. The last time I had this much fun with a Halo game was with Halo 2, and that’s the highest possible praise I could give. :slight_smile:
>
>
> For me, Halo 5 feels most closely to Halo 2, but with a horizontal jump (evade).

And an assault rifle that’s ACTUALLY useful. That was my biggest disappointment with Halo 3. They brought it back, yeah, but you basically couldn’t get kills with it unless you also melee’d or naded someone first.