Best Halo Game?

Out of all the Halo games which one is your favorite? Feel free to rank them too!

Even though I haven’t played Reach, ODST, and Wars, I have played every main series Halo game. My list is mainly based on the campaign, multiplayer, and gameplay:

1. Halo 4
  2. Halo 2
  3. Halo 5
  4. Halo CE
  5. Halo 3

Placing Halo 2 and Halo 5 on this list was tough. Which Halo games are your favorite?

I’ve played all the Halo games (Online and offline). They’re all my favorites and I don’t despise any of them…but if I have to make a list from my best favorite to my least favorite then:

• Halo 4 - Halo 5 Guardians - Halo 3 - Halo Reach - Halo 3 ODST - Halo Combat Evolved - Halo 2 - Halo Wars - Halo Spartan Assault - Halo Spartan Strike

I have played all Halo games except Spartan Strike and have completed campaigns and played multiplayer online and local, list is

• Halo Reach - Halo 3 - Halo CE - Halo 4 - Halo 2 - Halo 3: ODST - Halo 5: Guardians - Halo Wars - Halo: Spartan Assault(All Halos are good)

I never played Halo Reach. But I gotta say Halo 3 is by far my favorite that I played. I put so many hours into that game it was crazy. Halo Wars I think was probably the biggest let down of any of the games i played.

Halo CE was the best for me and its still the best.not so complex with great campain and nice story…the rest are good but the game is forwarding too fast

The best Halo is always the current Halo.