Best Halo Game To You?

What are the best Halo games in your opinion? I’m not sure which ones I consider the best. Combat Evolved is good. Reach is also very good. Halo 3 is fun. Hmmmmmm…

It depends on if we are talking about a game overall or certain aspects of the games. I think Halo 4 has the best Campaign, Halo 5: Guardians has the best Forge mode, Halo: Reach has the best Firefight, and Halo: Combat Evolved the best multiplayer.

Campaign: Halo 2.

Multiplayer: Halo Reach.

Campaign: Halo 2
Matchmaking: Halo 3
Custom Games: Halo Reach

Multiplayer: Halo Reach

I have trouble deciding between the first three games but Halo 2 is easily the one that gives me the strongest feelings story wise and left the greatest impression on me so I’ll go with that.

Multiplayer: Also Halo 2

Halo 5 may be my favorite multiplayer depending on what mood I’m in when you ask me

Halo 3 all day. To me, most fun campaign, best gameplay, and best multiplayer. Halo 2 has the best story to me and is my second favorite game. Halo CE is the most overrated Halo game in the series. I get that it started it all but I don’t really think it’s a fun game, especially compared to the other BUNGiE games. Halo 4 and 5…yikes. I just didn’t care for the Prometheans at all. They aren’t fun to fight and the story was, meh, to me. Halo 5 is a whole mess.

> 2533274841925847;8:
> Halo 3 all day. To me, most fun campaign, best gameplay, and best multiplayer. Halo 2 has the best story to me and is my second favorite game. Halo CE is the most overrated Halo game in the series. I get that it started it all but I don’t really think it’s a fun game, especially compared to the other BUNGiE games. Halo 4 and 5…yikes. I just didn’t care for the Prometheans at all. They aren’t fun to fight and the story was, meh, to me. Halo 5 is a whole mess.

THIS WAS AN ACCIDENTAL EDIT

Multiplayer: Halo 5
Firefight: Halo Reach
Forge: Halo 5
Campaign: Halo 4 (Just because of the Mammoth mini mac, the pelican, and the broadsword)
Story: Halo Reach (By far)
Vehicles and Weapons: Reach and 5 are tied
Overall: …

> 2535435425251123;1:
> What are the best Halo games in your opinion? I’m not sure which ones I consider the best. Combat Evolved is good. Reach is also very good. Halo 3 is fun. Hmmmmmm…

Best Campaign: Halo 2 for me.
Best Multiplayer: Halo 2/3/5
Best Forge: Halo 5
Best Theater: Halo 5
Best Battle Rifle: Halo 2
Best Music: Halo 2 Hands Down
Best Pistol: Halo Ce
Most Hyped: Halo 3
My Personal Favorite: Halo 2

to me halo 3 but if i had to rank them from best to worst i would go

1. halo 3. because this has good campaign and multiplayer and I have more nostalgia since it was the first game I played
  2. halo reach. great campaign but not so good multiplayer maps and bloom sucks and I feel the same way about armor lock and I really like firefight
  3. halo 2. great campaign but multiplayer it just feels rigged
  4. halo CE. great campaign but don’t have nostalgia
  5. halo 3 ODST. good campaign not enough action but firefight is cool
  6. halo 4. pretty decent campaign but just horrible multiplayer maps and gamplay also spartan ops is not very good
  7. halo 5. horrible campaign multiplayer is decent but warzone is like rip off firefight and obviously no more splitsceern me and my brother had played all of the halo games together and it we couldn’t get halo 5 to work so we googled it is not split screen we went back and gave it back
    [part of the reason its at bottom] [mostly the reason its at bottom]
    horrible campaign no more splitscreen

by the way just my opinion you can love halo 5 and 4 and I will not judge you because that is your opinion do not let someone else change how you feel.

My nostalgia goggles are unashamedly on for Halo CE, so that’s my pick for the best in the series.

Halo 2 campaign, multiplayer Halo 5 I would put it like this

Depends on whatever day of the week it is.

Halo 2 and Halo 3 ODST for the campaign, Halo 4 for the multiplayer

I would consider Halo 3 to be my favorite mainly due to a lot of variation throughout the game. One of the absolute highlights is the mission Sierra 117 where you follow the river and there is nice variation between no range sniper combats and short to medium range combats. In addition to that, the feel varies from jungle to industrial and it’s also nice to explore the hydro plant and the dams.

Halo 3 ODST all the way!