Best fix for Sprint

Heres my Idea in order for people to use sprint purely to get into a battle faster, and not to have double beatdowns as well as running away, and also not to diminish the art of strafing.

When Someone sprints their shields get depleted twice as fast

Canonical reason: The Spartan/Elite is using the energy from his super suit in order to run faster, so his shields have less resistance.

> Heres my Idea in order for people to use sprint purely to get into a battle faster, and not to have double beatdowns as well as running away, and also not to diminish the art of strafing.
>
> When Someone sprints their shields get depleted twice as fast
>
> Canonical reason: The Spartan/Elite is using the energy from his super suit in order to run faster, so his shields have less resistance.

Imagine just sprinting and some guy gets one BR shot on you. He would drain a lot of your shields and it would give him too much of an advantage. This would also encourage players to just run away after being shot one time. They’d probably think, “He has already drained too much of my shields, my only chance to survive is to run away and hope for the best!”

Players might stop sprinting altogether if this was implemented. (I have to admit though, I would like that).

Instead of trying to fix issues the problem causes we should just remove the problem: sprint.

Although I’m pro sprint, if I head to patch it I would make it so that only when you have shields you can sprint, and as your shields are being depleted, you either run slower or your sprint time is reduced. That way, you prevent people running away from your fights.

Alternatively, you could play the classic playlists or Halo 3/2/CE. It’s Halo 4. I want to play Halo 4, not one of the games before. Anyway, your judging sprint on 20 seconds of gameplay and Reach. It’s Halo 4, not Reach and it’s being developed by a different company who want to add their new ideas and make Halo 4 their game. They don’t technically owe you a game that is based around Halo at all, because it’s their first game. You should at least be thankful that they are including classic playlists, upholding the Halo 3 and Reach servers, and are keeping the core of the game the same (from what they’ve said at any rate)
Let’s at least give it a chance.

> Instead of trying to fix issues the problem causes we should just remove the problem: sprint.

By that logic, we could remove everything in Halo, because nothing was ever perfect.

I have the ultimate solution to Sprint! Add a Custom Games Browser! That way, everyone can play how they like, and there’s no reason to complain!