Best decks for Blitz?

Well, everyone knows that the Tier list for 1v1 is… well… Nuts, Cutter rush is OP as hell, Atriox can create an Inpenetrable Fortress in 2 seconds, Colony and Decimus are all about Defense to Attack and that poor Johnson sucks (At least as a leader).

But I wanted to get on a new way to play competitive HW2, what about that mode that nobody plays and is basicly P2W, I am of course talking about Warz-. Blitz of course.

Now In all seriousness I want to know how to play Blitz at a competitive lvl., as far as Leaderboards are Atriox and Let’Volir are the Top of the Top, but I allways struggle to find a good deck for any character, so I decide to create this post so you guys can give your opinion.

You can post your favorite deck and own Tier list, the point is making a good discussion and helping newcomers to take on a different look on Blitz.
EDIT: I know that the title is very clickbaty, but Is intesional, Its for gater more people’s attetion on the topic.

Double posted my dud

Atriox banshee start, jump pack, brutes chopper, elite ranger, hunter, assault elites, engineer, reaver, grunt mob, ironclad hunter,bloodfuel locust, shockwave bulwark. Use bulwark or shockwaves before all major engagements.

Gg

> 2533274863256278;1:
> Well, everyone knows that the Tier list for 1v1 is… well… Nuts, Cutter rush is OP as hell, Atriox can create an Inpenetrable Fortress in 2 seconds, Colony and Decimus are all about Defense to Attack and that poor Johnson sucks (At least as a leader).
>
> But I wanted to get on a new way to play competitive HW2, what about that mode that nobody plays and is basicly P2W, I am of course talking about Warz-. Blitz of course.
>
> Now In all seriousness I want to know how to play Blitz at a competitive lvl., as far as Leaderboards are Atriox and Let’Volir are the Top of the Top, but I allways struggle to find a good deck for any character, so I decide to create this post so you guys can give your opinion.
>
> You can post your favorite deck and own Tier list, the point is making a good discussion and helping newcomers to take on a different look on Blitz.
> EDIT: I know that the title is very clickbaty, but Is intesional, Its for gater more people’s attetion on the topic.

Just a couple tips. As for my credibility, there are about 15 players who can stick it to me, but I’m a solid top 20 player in 1v1 Blitz. Most special abilities are useless. Last Stand is total garbage. Rush can be useful, but often isn’t worth the cost difference. Just be smart about when you deploy your units with fatigue. Blast never works against good players unless you can abuse it with Vortex or Teleport. Guard is good but only if playing Banished. It costs too much on the UNSC side. Never ever use the Scarab or Condor cards. You should never have that much energy saved up. You need to have good cheap cards to play early in the game to get an advantage in the first two minutes. Almost all games are decided by then, based on energy collection and the first major engagement. Lastly, get ALL of the cards you play up to level 6 if they aren’t already. Good luck climbing that ladder!

Use mostly cheap cards. Avoid condors or scarabs. Hellbringers, snipers, cyclops, veteran/reactive cyclops are your friends, have always a guard card in your deck but never play them unless a vortex/ teleport thing occurs and IF you have a big army. Get as more energy till 9:10, split your army. I rarely use special powers besides Bulwark, I prefer army but that’s just me. Use counters, do not use grizzlies, vultures or collosus if an opponent has a “thief” leader (isabel/anders or cutter- especially him).

Wow I see that people are actually really into Blitz thanks everyone for posting I surely gonna try the Tips and Tricks that you are leaving :slight_smile:
I dont know how I double posted, I think my cellphone laged or something, thanks for the advise Kazze.
Btw anyone knows the Tier list for 1v1/2v2/3v3 for Blitz?

I’m at the top of the leaderboard for both 2v2 and 1v1 and from my experience this is my tier list for leaders

S tier
Atriox
shipmaster

A tier
decimus
cutter
kinsano

B tier
isabel
johnson

C tier
colony
forge
Anders

the tier list can definitely change if a ranked 3v3 comes out but you should take a look at a thread I started about blitz

> 2533274808981819;7:
> I’m at the top of the leaderboard for both 2v2 and 1v1 and from my experience this is my tier list for leaders
>
> S tier
> Atriox
> shipmaster
>
> A tier
> decimus
> cutter
> kinsano
>
> B tier
> isabel
> johnson

> 2533274808981819;7:
> C tier
> colony
> forge
> Anders
>
> the tier list can definitely change if a ranked 3v3 comes out but you should take a look at a thread I started about blitz

Wow! Thanks for the Tier list man, this one would be very useful.

I tought Shipmaster was God Tier

> 2533274863256278;8:
> > 2533274808981819;7:
> > I’m at the top of the leaderboard for both 2v2 and 1v1 and from my experience this is my tier list for leaders
> >
> > S tier
> > Atriox
> > shipmaster
> >
> > A tier
> > decimus
> > cutter
> > kinsano
> >
> > B tier
> > isabel
> > johnson
>
>
>
> > 2533274808981819;7:
> > C tier
> > colony
> > forge
> > Anders
> >
> > the tier list can definitely change if a ranked 3v3 comes out but you should take a look at a thread I started about blitz
>
> Wow! Thanks for the Tier list man, this one would be very useful.
> I tought Shipmaster was God Tier

Atriox and shipmaster are pretty neck and neck but here please check out this thread. I made this and it might answer some questions you may have and if you have any more questions please feel free to ask.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/38bd6e2ebbb14e5b9b359bb029588800/topics/to-anyone-playing-blitz/5294682c-cfc6-40e9-98d4-1625d8510827/posts?page=1#post13

You probably have to copy and paste it but a lot of good stuff on this one