Best CAll of Duty trait that can be found in Halo Reach

Named marines.

I absolutely love that they gave the marines names on screen in Reach. Adds a bit more of a personal aspect to the war in a very simple way. I’m one of those players that tries to keep my marines alive in the campaign, and feels bad when they end up dying, and naming them like that just adds a bit more impact. I hope that, if there are marines in Halo 4, this sticks around.

Anyone else agree?

No. Nothing from CoD should EVER be implemented into Halo.

I don’t usually say this but can we never speak in this thread ever again. I hate what CoD has done to the gaming seen, is the worst thing since Justin Bieber.

> No. Nothing from CoD should EVER be implemented into Halo.

Whaaa…? I’m not a COD fan at all, I just can’t find myself getting into it, but you really didn’t like that they gave the marines names? I’m not talking about killstreaks or aiming down the sights or custom weapons or anything like that, just the fact that then named the marines in the same way that they name generic soldiers in COD. It added a bit more to the campaign in my opinion. Made me care about the marines a bit more.

> I don’t usually say this but can we never speak in this thread ever again. I hate what CoD has done to the gaming seen, is the worst thing since Justin Bieber.

I tihnk you guys are misunderstanding my post. I’m not asking what COD elements you like, I’m stating that I’m just a fan of the way that they implemented names into the campaign.

Even though the marines eventually die, I agree. Right now, I’m playing Halo: Anniversary on Legendary, and I feel more attached to them because I’m gonna need all the men I can get so that I can move on. I’ve never felt this sort of attachment out of all the Halo games I’ve played.

> No. Nothing from CoD should EVER be implemented into Halo.

^ You cant be serious when you said that.

The marines die too quickly, so I didn’t care for them. If you play on Legendary, you’re alone, period. Marines are there for a few enemies’ worth of an encounter.