Best Buy

Anyone here received their armor skin via email yet?

I did, but I didn’t get my LE. :frowning:

I got my armor skin and deadeye helmet, but havnt gotten my game yet…

i preorder it but never picked it up from them i am hoping they will send me the code without buying the game… i am dreaming…

anyone did that before

What the heck. I know they have my email because after i pre-ordered i started getting newsletters from them. I might need to call customer service.

> I got my armor skin and deadeye helmet, but havnt gotten my game yet…

so u paid just the 5$ deposit and you got your codes today !!!
i did that but havent got any codes yet :slight_smile:

how many numbers are in the code? i have a receipt from my halo 4 game and want to check if the code is on there before going back to the shop to get it

Got mine, but about 10 hours late. My preorder wasn’t in the system during the midnight launch so said the hell with it and bought the console (they had 3 non - preorder for purchase).

Updating the console this morning and lo and behold the emails show up for both the game and the code. Going to let mine rot/can keep my $5 (although the poster is already in transit and probably not much I can do about that).

It’s pretty cool up close and personal. Sounds cool too - don’t think I’ll ever use the controller to open and shut the tray!

Hey man, I’m having the same problem. I’m giving them until the end of today. If it’s not there, hell will be brought! lol

> how many numbers are in the code? i have a receipt from my halo 4 game and want to check if the code is on there before going back to the shop to get it

my wallmart code were 25 # and letters, but it wont be on your receipt it will be emailed

but i didnt order online so they dont have my email

Got mine emailed this morning.

I pre-ordered from Game Stop, got the codes(about 7 or so of them), but haven’t gotten my LE :confused: Won’t get it till tomorrow :frowning:

> but i didnt order online so they dont have my email

did you pre-order at your local best buy, if so the cashier probably asked u for your info name,email etc… if NOT u are screwed lol or you used your magical bestbuy reward card which probably has your email and info :slight_smile:

I got my preorder bonuses. My LE just got shipped out so I probably wont see it in 3 days.

> I pre-ordered from Game Stop, got the codes(about 7 or so of them), but haven’t gotten my LE :confused: Won’t get it till tomorrow :frowning:

Same, I might even have to wait a week.

I got the codes and the poster, no game.

A big box sitting on my doorstep. I open it and see a Halo style ‘H’. I pull out a then packet with the poster, no game. Not in the mail either. My LE has apparently been shipped, so I expect it tomorrow. I hope I have a mostly free day tomorrow, good so far.

I only pre-ordered the game (No LE). Do you think that has something to do with it? I’ll be pissed, because they didn’t particularly say we had to purchase the limited edition to get the armor skin.

> > I pre-ordered from Game Stop, got the codes(about 7 or so of them), but haven’t gotten my LE :confused: Won’t get it till tomorrow :frowning:
>
> Same, I might even have to wait a week.

Youch, i had mine shipped so it was to be expected…but a whole week!!!

I got my codes when I bought the Le at the store. I didn’t recieve the codes until I bought the game.