Best buy preorder armour.

Is beast I think it’s the best halo armour I seen. It reminds me a lot of dead space armour. The deadeye helmet is Allright too. Anyone else like the preorder exclusives?

i would say the same, but they haven’t sent me my code yet.

Same here. Still waiting on the code to be emailed. I was in between games so I actually called customer service and they said it can take up to 24 hours to deliver and if you don’t get it in that timeframe, then call back. If you’re in the US, it’s 1-888-BEST-BUY (1-888-237-8289). If I don’t have it by tomorrow, I’ll be calling. Not because I need to have the armor…but out of principle. :slight_smile:

I picked my up from the store and they gave me my code guess you guys ordered online.

> I picked my up from the store and they gave me my code guess you guys ordered online.

Nope.

> > I picked my up from the store and they gave me my code guess you guys ordered online.
>
> Nope.

So you bought the game in store and the never gave you a card with the codes on it? Kinda weird they never did anything like that here.

> > > I picked my up from the store and they gave me my code guess you guys ordered online.
> >
> > Nope.
>
> So you bought the game in store and the never gave you a card with the codes on it? Kinda weird they never did anything like that here.

I thought it would be something like that since other stores like Gamestop give you a card with the code on it. But i was told by the cashier that the code will be emailed to me.

> > > > I picked my up from the store and they gave me my code guess you guys ordered online.
> > >
> > > Nope.
> >
> > So you bought the game in store and the never gave you a card with the codes on it? Kinda weird they never did anything like that here.
>
> I thought it would be something like that since other stores like Gamestop give you a card with the code on it. But i was told by the cashier that the code will be emailed to me.

Well got to say that’s something new I would understand if you orderd online but that’s just weird.

I ordered online and my codes were sent to me about 15 minutes after I got home from the midnight release. And yeah, the armour is awesome.

Just got the email from them. Hello -Yoink!- new armor!

I still havent gotten the email, I will give them a call later.

Some of the pre-order exclusives are nice (Arctic Battle Rifle skin FTW!), however I disagree with them in concept. I think if there’s going to be a pre-order bonus, it should be the same one everywhere, regardless of retailer. Having to pre-order and purchase the game many times simply to get all of the in-game content is ludicrous.

I love my Fotus armor atm but venator does look pretty sick. I got mine in my email right after I turned on the new xbox.

I would say I like mine but apparently I don’t get one…