Best buy offering steel book with purchase

Heads up if anybody plans on buying the game best buy is offering a steel book case with the game i remember having the one for halo 2 back in the day good times i definitely am getting infinite from there

I’m going to wait until all the preorder options are available and then choose the one I like best. Of course, I must also get either the limited or legendary edition of the game, no question about it!
Let’s hope Lasky didn’t skimp on that Pelican.

Heard about this, definitely sounds interesting. I’m personally waiting on the Limited Edition version to be available.

I might get one if they offer a pc version. I really don’t want an xbox disc (because of xbox play anywhere, I won’t be able to play the pc version, which I want)

I bought Halo 4 Steelbook edition but was so dissapointed with the game that I just bought Halo 5 per download-code. Was the right choice.

Also I will buy Infinite by online code: maybe Infinite will be better than Halo /5 but I don’t think it’s worth to buy Steelbook or special edition cause I will be forced to buy a Season Pass to get all Season Pass rewards.

> 2533274861263132;5:
> I bought Halo 4 Steelbook edition but was so dissapointed with the game that I just bought Halo 5 per download-code. Was the right choice.
>
> Also I will buy Infinite by online code: maybe Infinite will be better than Halo /5 but I don’t think it’s worth to buy Steelbook or special edition cause I will be forced to buy a Season Pass to get all Season Pass rewards.

The steelbook is free with the standard edition so I was like why not