Best BR for Warzone?

What do you consider the best BR for Warzone? I normally use a regular Sentinel because I’m working on a marine commendation. I read in another thread that people thought the bayonet BRs were weaker than the regulars.

I always use the H2 BR throughout the whole game as soon as I get it. A lot of people like the sound dampener as well.

The bayonet does not reduce the br damage at all, however, the Promethean kinetic blade is weaker on Spartans than the normal bayonet. The kinetic blade does more melee damage than normal for sure, but it is geared for meleeing vehicles.

Regular BR at level 2
Sentinel BR at level 3
Sentinel BR with kinetic bolts at level 4
H2BR at level 5 and above with a Sentinel DMR if I’m not carrying a power weapon.

Of course if you take my advice, it just means you die a lot…

Sentinel BR + Laser Targeter is godlike; basically the H2BR but with much greater range. No slouch at close range, though.

H2BR for sure. Other than that, I’d recommend using the Sentinel BR with stabilization jets.

> 2533274793640702;3:
> Regular BR at level 2
> Sentinel BR at level 3
> Sentinel BR with kinetic bolts at level 4
> H2BR at level 5 and above with a Sentinel DMR if I’m not carrying a power weapon.
>
> Of course if you take my advice, it just means you die a lot…

My exact path, as well.

I consider the H2BR to be its own thing, so the Bayonet and Sentinel BR’s are the only useful ones at this stage. But, you have the Bayonet DMR available at the same REQ level, so realistically only the Sentinel BR… for a couple REQ levels until you can call in a DMR.

All I ever would use is the standard BR with extended mag or the H2BR.

Halo 2 BR

when you get to level 3, the sentinel is the best, and then keep using it with the laser targeter when its aviable. You can combine it with the recon AR, and then the Laser recon AR when its aviable at level 3. Now if you want, at level 5 (the level when you unlock the Sentinel BR Laser and the DMR), you can change it with the sentinel DMR, but its your desicion