best armor I've seen so far

Recruit charred I’m loving it.

It’s just a rename of “Recruit Burned” from the beta, correct? Or is it different?

Yeah i got the complete armour set of this including helmet and its a nice armour to have have to say! My fav has still got to be lockes armour though, looks so nice and sleek

Nice one =)
My favs are Deadeye and Hellcat.

> 2533274793000982;4:
> Nice one =)
> My favs are Deadeye and Hellcat.

i really like the hellcat-- just makes my spartan look awesome, and i agree with op, recruit charred is pretty cool. the flames when you’re either red or blue team looks really good, too

Id love to see a more detailed armor selection. Like halo reach. Just something more customizable. Something do be different from others

The one helmet i desperately want is the Helljumper, that with my nightfall armour and the black visor will look amazing! Just a shame the helljumper helmet is so hard to get hold of :frowning:

Nothing compares to Mark VI [GEN1].

Im a big fan of the venitor armor. I want t so bad. Also, the war master helmet is soooooo nice. Currently my most attractive armor is that lame jumpsuit ripcord. Only good req unlock I have is the kinetic bolts SMG.

I really like Goblin and Argonaut

> 2533274812624078;7:
> The one helmet i desperately want is the Helljumper, that with my nightfall armour and the black visor will look amazing! Just a shame the helljumper helmet is so hard to get hold of :frowning:

I agree with you, the Helljumper is quite elusive.

Love the Noble, Centurion, and Helljumper sets. Locke’s Hunter set is also dope.

I have Helljumper and Hunter. I have to say Deadeye looks the best. I’ve even put them in custom games to take a look at the in game model. The main Helljumper looks cool with all the white lines, Feet First does not. Feet First’s smiley face shows up all different colored and loses it coolness. Deadeye looks amazing in game, and out honestly. I know it’s an opinion but when I got helljumper I was like ohhhh snap. Then I got Deadeye. I really studied all looks. Deadeye looks great. Hunter looks garbage in game.

I am very happy with my Helioskrill.

I don’t know about the shogun armor if it’s the best or simply looks like a hillbilly hat?

> 2533274852614319;15:
> I don’t know about the shogun armor if it’s the best or simply looks like a hillbilly hat?

Yeah that armor looks silly. I haven’t seen it in action but so far looks clunky.

I like the Legion Armour… the helmet and it’s visor just looks really strange that I can’t help but love it.

I want Noble, real bad. & that Shinobi armor. THAT looks like power armor to me, similar to Reach, which has the best armor & customization ( Imo) to date.

Scout Armor looks awesome. It’s a nice update of the Halo 3 scout armor (which looked pretty ugly).

Do we have a chance at getting Helioskrill from Gold req packs or it exclusive to the achievement?