Best armor in Halo 5

Halo 5 has quite a few ways to customize your Spartan. But which of all is the best for you and why?

I would view the Achilles armor as the best as it’s one of few armor pieces which cannot be obtained through the standard req packs. It’s instead obtained by completing specific Spartan Company Commendations. Other than that, the second and third place has to go to the Olive and Timmy Helmet.

Best Halo 5 armor? Definitely NOT Achilles, so either Centurion, Vigilant, Indomitable, NOBLE (it even looks like Chief’s Halo 4 armor too), Recon, Argus, Hermes, Helljumper, or Deadeye/FOTUS. But if I had to pick one from here, Centurion. Really looks buff and actually is respectful of ancient Greek armor, both of which Achilles fails miserably at (Achilles is good at being extremely overrated and overused, as well as having a disgustingly toxic fanbase).

> 2535412187252726;3:
> Best Halo 5 armor? Definitely NOT Achilles, so either Centurion, Vigilant, Indomitable, NOBLE (it even looks like Chief’s Halo 4 armor too), Recon, Argus, Hermes, Helljumper, or Deadeye/FOTUS. But if I had to pick one from here, Centurion. Really looks buff and actually is respectful of ancient Greek armor, both of which Achilles fails miserably at (Achilles is good at being extremely overrated and overused, as well as having a disgustingly toxic fanbase).

I like the Aquilles, but not because of how to get it, okay, but it’s not super cool wow as many mention, for example I use the full Helioskrill armor, for having gotten the campaigns in Legendary in MCC, I don’t know if you can get it in a REQ but for me it is a very nice armor

> 2535457124021288;4:
> > 2535412187252726;3:
> > Best Halo 5 armor? Definitely NOT Achilles, so either Centurion, Vigilant, Indomitable, NOBLE (it even looks like Chief’s Halo 4 armor too), Recon, Argus, Hermes, Helljumper, or Deadeye/FOTUS. But if I had to pick one from here, Centurion. Really looks buff and actually is respectful of ancient Greek armor, both of which Achilles fails miserably at (Achilles is good at being extremely overrated and overused, as well as having a disgustingly toxic fanbase).
>
> I like the Aquilles, but not because of how to get it, okay, but it’s not super cool wow as many mention, for example I use the full Helioskrill armor, for having gotten the campaigns in Legendary in MCC, I don’t know if you can get it in a REQ but for me it is a very nice armor

Helioskrill can unfortunately be obtained from the Gold Packs. Due to this, the Helioskrill has unfortunately lost a large portion of its value.

My Favorite is Mark IV Mjolnir, I haven’t gotten it but its my favorite version of Mjolnir.

It was helioskrill for me until I learned you could earn it through req packs, so I just stick with the indomitable body armor and I think the scout helmet, it’s been a while since I’ve played H5 but helioskrill body armor plus scout helmet is a decent mix

Helljumper Feet First.

Feet First Into Hell.

Athlon (especially Lycinus variant), its sleek and smooth. its simple design is visually pleasing.

I like the Helioskrill variants with the Locus helmet

Hcs Challenger armour is nice. Because of its mix and match for parts rather than the straight protector armour its based on

CQB BAYBEE

I currently use helioskrill bloodgorger because I like the striped paint design, but I also think the hellcat armor looks really cool and will go well with the Achilles helmet when our company finally unlocks it.

I like all the classic reach armor but I like deadeye helmet and network cleaner armor.

It would be the Achilles since it is one of the few or rather the only one that is not unlocked by means of packs as for the vast majority, apart from its design is very striking, thanks to the helmet very good combinations for the Spartan are achieved.

I have found this to be a somewhat unpopular opinion, but I genuinely enjoy the aesthetic of the Venator helmet especially the variant with the faded sides.

For me it’s the Mark IV and V (with the Delta helmet, even though I don’t dislike the Alpha as much some folks seem to do).

Mark VI w/ dauntless visor. If I had to pick one for its lore I would pick “general use” armor. I like sniping but I’m not going to pick a sniper armor or a pilot armor for flying. Like the master chief I like doing it all so whatever the current Mark VI there is I’ll wear it. I do love the way the Mark IV and V looks in halo 5. Also I prefer the other Mark VI over the gen 1 because to me it seems standard and that’s why I don’t wear Mark V in halo 3 or 5 but I do in reach…

> 2535412187252726;3:
> Best Halo 5 armor? Definitely NOT Achilles, so either Centurion, Vigilant, Indomitable, NOBLE (it even looks like Chief’s Halo 4 armor too), Recon, Argus, Hermes, Helljumper, or Deadeye/FOTUS. But if I had to pick one from here, Centurion. Really looks buff and actually is respectful of ancient Greek armor, both of which Achilles fails miserably at (Achilles is good at being extremely overrated and overused, as well as having a disgustingly toxic fanbase).

You say Achilles has a toxic fan base, yet every post you make is Always targeted towards Achilles players and being very toxic and discriminatory towards players who wear a Armor they worked hard for