Best armor effect

Legendary <3.

Someone on this forum once referred to pestilence as “fart cloud.” Ever since then, pestilence has been my favorite.

burn bright. burn blue, burn eternal.

the Blue flames has my vote for its significance.

I love Legendary cause I wanted it so bad in Halo 3. I bought the Legendary Edition for Reach immediately once I heard it had it. I felt so cool lmao.

Legendary because bandwagon lol

> 2533274836684762;4:
> burn bright. burn blue, burn eternal.
>
> the Blue flames has my vote for its significance.

I agree. I wish I’d been playing Reach on Bungie day. I started a couple years too late!

my vote is on legendary since it was the original armor effect.

Eternal.

For those you can purely earn however - Pestilence. Agree with being stinky. I want to be stinky.

Legendary ever.

> 2533274836684762;4:
> burn bright. burn blue, burn eternal.
>
> the Blue flames has my vote for its significance.

I agree.

Legendary is the coolest, there’s nothing more intimidating than seeing an Inheritor’s living skull ensconced with flickering red flames.
Though I do like Pestilence because it has a balance of coolness and affordability.

> 2535427928111545;7:
> > 2533274836684762;4:
> > burn bright. burn blue, burn eternal.
> >
> > the Blue flames has my vote for its significance.
>
>
> I agree. I wish I’d been playing Reach on Bungie day. I started a couple years too late!

I didn’t have the companion app

); i cri

> 2533274862087277;1:
>

While everything apparently needs to look cool and menacing but I am going with GBP because “YAAAAAAAAYYYY!”

> 2535429142855177;14:
> > 2533274862087277;1:
> >
>
>
> While everything apparently needs to look cool and menacing but I am going with GBP because “YAAAAAAAAYYYY!”

Especially when you die and you flick the D-Pad like crazy up and down. It’s deafening!

> 2533274903406057;15:
> > 2535429142855177;14:
> > > 2533274862087277;1:
> > >
> >
> >
> > While everything apparently needs to look cool and menacing but I am going with GBP because “YAAAAAAAAYYYY!”
>
>
> Especially when you die and you flick the D-Pad like crazy up and down. It’s deafening!

It is really funny I’ll give you that XD

hey would anyone like to license transfer red falmes or blue flames with me cause i would like to have ether or

> 2533274965011521;17:
> hey would anyone like to license transfer red falmes or blue flames with me cause i would like to have ether or

License transfers are a self provided service not intended for others, highly doubt anyone will give you flames.

My favorite one is eternal, speaking of, is there any way to unlock it if so help me or send a link to me of a website that will give you it.

There is no way of getting them as they are server based rather than DLC. The way to obtain them was through the iOS bungie app on the week of Bungie Day back in 11-12 I believe.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not discuss modifying or hacking content on an Xbox console.</mark>