BEST ABILITY

Which Armor Ability would work better with the DMR? Why?

I love using the Thruster pack because it gives you a sense of direction, for a short time, and since it’s a rapid movement, the enemy must take some time (less than a second obviously.) to aim for the head. However by that time, I already have a good idea of the surroundings since the camera zooms out while Thruster packing, and I can easily find ways to escape or maneuver in order to assure my shots count (:.

> 2533274903406057;2:
> I love using the Thruster pack because it gives you a sense of direction, for a short time, and since it’s a rapid movement, the enemy must take some time (less than a second obviously.) to aim for the head. However by that time, I already have a good idea of the surroundings since the camera zooms out while Thruster packing, and I can easily find ways to escape or maneuver in order to assure my shots count (:.

Nailed it pretty much exactly. Thruster pack works great for every weapon in my opinion and once I unlocked it, I never looked back.

Armor lock.

kappa

Well it looks like I’m the odd man out by being the only person to have voted Promethean Vision. In general I love the DMR and it’s my primary weapon all the time. I love Promethean Vision because it allows me to see/predict my opponent’s moves before they even do anything. It’s also great to have to see where enemies are on the map so you can better strategize or you don’t run blind into a situation. Me and a friend would play team doubles and both of us would have promethean vision. We could always see where the enemy was and we could take them on easily. People constantly quit when we implemented this strategy and their was even a match in which the other team only got 4 kills on us. It’s especially handy if someone Is invisible or radar invisible by crouching. I’d only choose thruster pack if you were playing Halo 5, otherwise I don’t feel like the Halo 4 thruster pack is strong enough to serve evasive purposes. I would only use the Halo 4 thruster pack if it had the power like it does in Flood in matchmaking or if their was multiple bursts. I probably don’t know how to effectively use thruster packs, but if that works better for you, use it.

I like thruster the best it has saved my butt on more than one occasion.

Thurster Pack rocks! Itgot me out of so many troubles.

i thought the same i love the thruster pack, i just wanted to see how much people would agree i think i am using the right ability

Where’s the autosentry? I love that thing.

But Promethean vision is my secondary option. I don’t really like how the active camo works.

Really it depends how you play. I play like an assassin so I either use active camo or hologram.

> 2533274872596817;9:
> Where’s the autosentry? I love that thing.
>
> But Promethean vision is my secondary option. I don’t really like how the active camo works.

autosentry in my oppinion does not help the dmr autosentry helps the suppressor ar or the storm rifle

I say active camo. If you can pull off at least 2 or 3 shots while in camo, the target is pretty much dead since you only need to place 2 or 3 more shots, especially while they have to FIND you first and then hope to put 5 rounds into you fast, which at that point probably not going to happen since you have their shields down at that point.