Besides reach, halo wars and ODST do you own any halo games?

…A halo game?

Because I feel like mostly no one here has played any of original trilogy for more then a few days.

I have every Halo game and have beaten all of them, besides Reach, more than once.

what? since when are there numbers in halo?

Lol I started playing Halo Combat Evolved when it came out almost immediately and I have completed all of the games on Legendary, only I got xbox Live when Halo 3 came out :frowning: I really wanted that Halo 2 Symbol thingy for Reach instead of the Halo 3 one… :confused:

i own all but wars, and i have ce on the xbox and pc

oh, and this belongs in general discussion, not halo 4

halo 2 was my first halo game and it’s still kicking around somewhere and i bought an “xbox classic” version of CE a while afterwards

got 3 a week after it was out, traded it in after much completion and odst came out

dunno when i got odst but i didn’t like it at first, the city was huge and i kept getting lost and replaying missions by accident because they were on my map, however when i picked it up again a while later i loved it

got halowars the day it came out, i like RTS games but unfortunatly they take a more thinking and skill then an FPS

got rech legendary edition and i loved it, it’s something new and i don’t care for people opinions on it

got CEA and still loving halo

I have all seven games. And since Wars, I’ve been getting them on release day. Have loved all seven so far. :smiley:

I have Halo Wars, 3 copies of CE/CEA (CE is both original case and digital), 3 different tiers of H2 cases with no discs (can confirm the destruction of 1, the others, no clue), the Maptacular disc, the legendary H3 disc in English with a French-Canadian case, H3: ODST, H: Reach and a H: Legends DVD but not Blu-Ray.

son, I played halo custom edition from 2003 - 2007 and ive been playing halo 3 for over 4 years.
Reach is the best halo that has ever existed.
mad bro?

Halo: CE
Halo 2
Halo 3
Halo Wars
Halo 3: ODST
Halo: Reach
Halo: CEA

I don’t have Halo Custom Edition because I have a iMac Computer. No Windows :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t own all of the halo games but I played all the halo games at friend’s houses

> son, I played halo custom edition from 2003 - 2007 and ive been playing halo 3 for over 4 years.
> Reach is the best halo that has ever existed.
> mad bro?

Agreed, im in a similar boat. I have played CE since 2003 on the original Xbox. I have to say Reach is my favorite Halo game

Played CE since 2002, have every halo game and reach is the best one

I own Halo, Halo 2 and halo anniversary. I have completed halo 3 but do not own it.

To answer your question I have:
Halo CE PC
Halo 2 Limited Edition, Halo 2 Multiplayer Map Pack, Standard Halo 2, Halo 2 Vista
Halo 3
Halo 3 ODST, With that all of the Halo 3 multiplayer Maps
Halo Reach, Defiant & Noble Map Packs
Halo CEA

I consider myself a pretty hardcore Halo fan and I don’t understand all the criticsim that HALO Reach has gotten. Halo Reach and Halo 2 are my favorites.

got them all apart from halo pc

Been playing Halo since it came out in 2002 over here in the UK.

To be fair I hated it till I brought a copy of Halo 2 in 2004. I own them all, the Xbox ones are in my Legendary Halo 3 helmet.

I’d say Reach has the best gameplay, Halo 2 had the best campaign (I went there) and 3 had the best maps.

Still miss High Grounds and Avalanche… :frowning:

Owned and played them all. But I’ve sold CE and 2, they’re crap by today’s standards.

Yes.

Why?