Benifit of ALT mag vs other loadout

with the inclusion of these new magnums my first thought is some cool game modes or map inclusions with these guns. Now what about using these guns instead of another load out weapon. Would you use this over a BR? Maybe would you run a BR Mag class now? What are your thoughts and what benefits do you see from these guns compared to any other?

the tactical magnum is so accurate that if u miss its ur own fault…thats whay

> 2533274845033588;2:
> the tactical magnum is so accurate that if u miss its ur own fault…thats whay

Would you use it instead of a BR or do BR Tactical Magnum?

> 2533274832270871;3:
> > 2533274845033588;2:
> > the tactical magnum is so accurate that if u miss its ur own fault…thats whay
>
>
> Would you use it instead of a BR or do BR Tactical Magnum?

i use it w/ h2 br then at 6 i replace br w/ recon dmr but that being said there have been multiple occasions i use it 1st untill im out of ammo

> 2533274832270871;1:
> with the inclusion of these new magnums my first thought is some cool game modes or map inclusions with these guns. Now what about using these guns instead of another load out weapon. Would you use this over a BR? Maybe would you run a BR Mag class now? What are your thoughts and what benefits do you see from these guns compared to any other?

I’ve started using the tactical magnum as secondary to my h2br on req level 4. At five I replace it with a silenced SMG.

The levels could be dropped. At level 4 my magnum gets dropped for the smg, theres no reason to ignore the king of cqb. Why bother at that point?

I really don’t get it tbh. It says “armour piercing rounds” - are they supposed to be more powerful than the standard magnum?

As for it being more accurate, how does this affect me? If I shoot at something in my sights, I hit it. What advantage does increased accuracy have?

Is it wierd that the gun fighter magnum has variable fire rate depending what game you are in?