Beloved EMBLEMS on your Armor!

Let’s hear it for emblems! Who wants them to return on your well earned Mjolnir Gen II armor?! C’mon people!
And where do you want them? Arms? Chest? Let’s hear it!

I’d personally like to see them return to the chest plate as a gentle hovering hologram, instead of a plain ol’ decal! Eh???

> 2533274812935863;1:
> Let’s hear it for emblems! Who wants them to return on your well earned Mjolnir Gen II armor?! C’mon people!
> And where do you want them? Arms? Chest? Let’s hear it!
>
> I’d personally like to see them return to the chest plate as a gentle hovering hologram, instead of a plain ol’ decal! Eh???

I also want them to bring back the emblems from Halo 3 and especially ODST.

> 2533274835335412;2:
> > 2533274812935863;1:
> > Let’s hear it for emblems! Who wants them to return on your well earned Mjolnir Gen II armor?! C’mon people!
> > And where do you want them? Arms? Chest? Let’s hear it!
> >
> > I’d personally like to see them return to the chest plate as a gentle hovering hologram, instead of a plain ol’ decal! Eh???
>
>
> I also want them to bring back the emblems from Halo 3 and especially ODST.

I hear that!

Anyone else?!

Emblems MUST be on our armor x)

Remember when we had to unlock the emblems in H4? Ridiculous. Surely they won’t make that mistake again.

I hated having to unlock them in Halo 4

> 2533274835978896;5:
> Emblems MUST be on our armor x)

This guy knows what I’m talking about!

Why does everyone want emblems on the armour. You can never see it and it will be small to be seen by any one else.

> 2533274816487930;9:
> Why does everyone want emblems on the armour. You can never see it and it will be small to be seen by any one else.

I guess they could be on your territory flag aswell…
It’s just aesthetically pleasing is all. I dunno.

Would be nice! Maybe after you get past major (or the equivalent) your emblem shows on your armor?

Yes.

I want my New Mombassa emblem back. Gimmie gimmie, 343.

Also, the choice of where it goes would be great, but I suppose that it would depend on what armour is actually available.

I bore the toggled seventh column when it was available, so I say nay to the barbaric act of wearing a symbol to signify something as lofty as camaraderie!

They were awesome in Halo 2 because they were everywhere but every game since there are less and they have gotten smaller.

I say let the player choose where to place them and what style (painted on, carved into or hologram) I am planning to get my Halo emblem tattooed on my arm at some stage.