Believe...

Edited by Moderator - Please do not discuss leaks, real or fake.

It makes me want to play the game more!..I may not like the changes, but I really want to giv’em try before setting them aflame.

I agree my friend, although, i think that anyone who came to the point where they exepted reach, will survive until halo 5.

Sorry, but this thread will probably be locked and censored for discussing leaked information from the GI. Only the cover is allowed discussion. When GI is officially released, you’ll be able to talk all we want about it.

Elites were in Reach’s beta.

“343 Industries has no plans to include a dedicated Firefight mode”.

> Elites were in Reach’s beta.
>
> “343 Industries has no plans to include a dedicated Firefight mode”.

Is that quote from the GI? I never saw it. but thank you for posting, i’m sure that (assuming this is true) 343 will make a suitable replacement.

i will miss firefight slightly but i think spartan ops is a way better alternative. it has more incentive to play and offers new environments and experiences. its a shame that cant have both though. and i hope they change the name so people will stop comparing it to spec ops cause it sounds a lot different.

> Is that quote from the GI? I never saw it. but thank you for posting, i’m sure that (assuming this is true) 343 will make a suitable replacement.

Yeah, it’s a caption on one of the pictures. I’m assuming Spartan Ops is meant to replace it, but since that’s meant to be missions there probably won’t be any more making yourself invincible with a Fuel Rod Cannon.

> > Is that quote from the GI? I never saw it. but thank you for posting, i’m sure that (assuming this is true) 343 will make a suitable replacement.
>
> Yeah, it’s a caption on one of the pictures. I’m assuming Spartan Ops is meant to replace it, but since that’s meant to be missions there probably won’t be any more making yourself invincible with a Fuel Rod Cannon.

Agreed, but i really do hope they make a replacement. I would feel sad without it.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not discuss leaks, real or fake.