believe stance tips

any tips? for binary riffle it’s binary slayer, for ic it’s fiesta classic’ but i don’t know where to find scatershot because the playlist update. any tips for finding scatershot?

There’s a Scattershot in the middle of Simplex; it’s a static weapon spawn, so it doesn’t have an ordnance marker. It also doesn’t benefit from the “Ammo” perk; which normally gives you extra ammo when you pick up weapons from ordnance drops.

thanks

Fiesta will also have the scattershot quite a bit, especially on Abandon from what I’ve seen. Pay attention to dropped weapons from dead spartans.

Another tip would be to play infinity slayer types with ordnance priority and requisition as anpart of your loadout to hopefully get it as an ordnance more often

> Another tip would be to play infinity slayer types with ordnance priority and requisition as anpart of your loadout to hopefully get it as an ordnance more often

A very good tip.
Tho certain weapons only appear on certain maps for personal ordnance!

Ricochet on Haven has a few Scattershot spawns also!
So Drop recon would be a good thing to have in your personal loadout perhaps!

try domini- oh wait…

yeh, i find forerunner stuff a lot rarer than it used to be, heck, i mastered forerunner stuff back in 2012 via dominion, before i even mastered my first loadout item.

your best bet is as you said for binary rifle, binary slayer.

fiesta for i-cannons… i can’t think of any other place i’ve seen it now actually, i miss that thing…

scattershot’s are still initial drops in multi team, but thats only there for a week now, so go go go… its in bottom mid on haven and green team spawn for adrift, so try to get slayer, KOTH or oddball on adrift if your green, for haven, just rush bottom mid, its also a good playlist to master it faster too due to the high quantity of players, and in objectives, they’re often off-guard.

Just play a crapton of Fiesta. A crapton.

It’s the only way.

> Just play a crapton of Fiesta. A crapton.
>
> It’s the only way.

Lol, I remember the first tier for binary slayer I mastered. It was done using an overkill/extermination with a single binary bolt. If I had done it with a snapshot instead of scope, it would have been my greatest achievement.
Play Action Sack. I usually get a scattershot once every 3 lives or so. I-cannons are rarer, but a binary rifle seems to be a normal drop.

I got my Binary riffle kils in Binary Slayer, the IC in Fiesta (Fiesta, not Fiesta classic) And the Scattershot from just about every gametype.

scattershot is usually in small games, either FFA or Slayer, i recommend doing Regicide, thats how it got it. (mainly got it on Haven)

The I cannon spawns regularly on both exile and settler on capture the flag. Exile, it spawns in the middle of the map on top of the junk piles by red base, just to the side of the tipped over warthog. Settler, it spawns in the middle of the valley next to the high ridge everyone camo camps on.

Another guaranteed Incineration cannon is on Solace when you play Ricochet. Can’t remember which colour base its on but its a regular ordinance drop at the base in the cave side.

> Another guaranteed Incineration cannon is on Solace when you play Ricochet. Can’t remember which colour base its on but its a regular ordinance drop at the base in the cave side.

I think the best maps for the incineration cannon would be on Meltdown (Dominion) or Vortex (Dominion).

> > Another guaranteed Incineration cannon is on Solace when you play Ricochet. Can’t remember which colour base its on but its a regular ordinance drop at the base in the cave side.
>
> I think the best maps for the incineration cannon would be on Meltdown (Dominion) or Vortex (Dominion).

they don’t appear in dominion not since the update 3 months ago.

Action Sack (Fiesta + Binary Slayer) = Believe Stance

I got 200 kills with the incineration cannon in 3 days thanks to Lockdown (dominion) on Vortex. It spawns off to the side and 9/10 times it doesn’t have a marker so no one goes for it. Then the chaotic nature of Lockdown would usually net me a double or triple kill for every shot.

> Just play a crapton of Fiesta. A crapton.
>
> It’s the only way.

> I think the best maps for the incineration cannon would be on Meltdown (Dominion) or Vortex (Dominion).

From what I recall the IC only spawns on LockDown on Vortex not regular Dominion.
1 spawns on LongBow on CTF BtB, of course Settler again BtB

> Action Sack (Fiesta + Binary Slayer) = Believe Stance

^This^

i think my only way is to play fiesta classic and binary slayer because i played on haven ricochet and the scattershot does not spawns there. i played ricochet also on adrift and the scattershot is not spawning there also. it’s weird.