Being terrible should be "unsportsmanlike conduct"

So, if people can get reported for Teabagging owned Spartans, then I think someone going 2 on 28 in a warzone game with no objective kills is more then eligible for an unsportsmanlike conduct report.

Sportsmanship goes both ways, it’s not just about betraying, or quitting games, or idling. It’s also about actually contributing SOMETHING to the team. It’s about playing the game at at least a baseline level of competency and not being an alternative source of req points for the enemy team to farm at their leisure.

I can’t tell you how many CLOSE warzone games I’ve lost with me and 3 other people at the top of the leaderboards, all with 1000+ points and 30+ kills, and we lose due to the bottom half of the team having sub 200 points with kills and deaths ranging from 1-5 kills on 17-27 deaths on a daily basis. (This scenario happens frequently.)

I’m sure I’ll get flamed for this stance but it honestly needs to be said. People say warzone is a casual gametype but honestly it isn’t. It’s full of organized teams and many games come down to the wire (which is very fun, and VERY competitive at times.)

Get over yourself.

Oh man the entitlement is real here. I’m gonna go enjoy playing this game without having to worry over your feelings. (: don’t abuse the report system.

thats not sportsmanship. sportsmanship is a character trait, like not whining about others playing poorly or throwing a tantrum when your losing. Doing poorly is just that, you playing poorly, some people have bad games or just are not good at the game. Punishing them for being bad is unsportsmanlike so you sir have just demonstrated how little sportsmanship you have.

Lol no…You can’t punish people who don’t know how to play…

If someone wants to do nothing but race a mongoose avoiding enemies or bases on Apex 7 going for vehicle jump medals has every right to…

Not sure why anyone would want to do that…Sounds boring…But people enjoy different things

Its a social game type, if you want teammates around the same skill level play arena.

Pffff… Megalol?

Yes, you’re completely right. If the game detects that a player ever gets a KDA spread of under 1.0, they should get an instant perma-ban. How DARE people who aren’t amazing at the game even THINK of playing at all? Even the thought of it is making me rage!

So now we report/ban players who suck? Way to bring the community together, OP.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I’m sure this is a well-executed dookpost.

> 2533274840624875;4:
> thats not sportsmanship. sportsmanship is a character trait, like not whining about others playing poorly or throwing a tantrum when your losing. Doing poorly is just that, you playing poorly, some people have bad games or just are not good at the game. Punishing them for being bad is unsportsmanlike so you sir have just demonstrated how little sportsmanship you have.

This… player skill has nothing to do with sportsmanship.

You can block players who aren’t good at the game but no way should you report or try to ban some one who simply isn’t good at the game. There are players like me who some times play while drinking so yeah I may not do well all the time. But all I play is FFA, btb and war zone.

> 2604313713106098;1:
> So, if people can get reported for Teabagging owned Spartans, then I think someone going 2 on 28 in a warzone game with no objective kills is more then eligible for an unsportsmanlike conduct report.
>
> Sportsmanship goes both ways, it’s not just about betraying, or quitting games, or idling. It’s also about actually contributing SOMETHING to the team. It’s about playing the game at at least a baseline level of competency and not being an alternative source of req points for the enemy team to farm at their leisure.
>
> I can’t tell you how many CLOSE warzone games I’ve lost with me and 3 other people at the top of the leaderboards, all with 1000+ points and 30+ kills, and we lose due to the bottom half of the team having sub 200 points with kills and deaths ranging from 1-5 kills on 17-27 deaths on a daily basis. (This scenario happens frequently.)
>
> I’m sure I’ll get flamed for this stance but it honestly needs to be said. People say warzone is a casual gametype but honestly it isn’t. It’s full of organized teams and many games come down to the wire (which is very fun, and VERY competitive at times.)

Sorry bud, but if you’re looking for competent, organized teammates then Arena is -----> way. Or get a large party together beforehand and then queue for Warzone.

There is a reason Arena is ranked but Warzone is not.

It’s ironic that you brought up sportsmanship. As an athlete in multiple sports for over 20 years, punishing other players for simply being bad at the game is the opposite of sportsmanship.

Lets give it a little spin…we should report and ban pro level players because they don’t let the noobs get kills and help the team. Yes, that how ridiculous OP sounds.

Do you hate yourself when you have a bad game?

Lol stopped reading as soon as he mentioned war zone…

> 2604313713106098;1:
> So, if people can get reported for Teabagging owned Spartans, then I think someone going 2 on 28 in a warzone game with no objective kills is more then eligible for an unsportsmanlike conduct report.
>
> Sportsmanship goes both ways, it’s not just about betraying, or quitting games, or idling. It’s also about actually contributing SOMETHING to the team. It’s about playing the game at at least a baseline level of competency and not being an alternative source of req points for the enemy team to farm at their leisure.
>
> I can’t tell you how many CLOSE warzone games I’ve lost with me and 3 other people at the top of the leaderboards, all with 1000+ points and 30+ kills, and we lose due to the bottom half of the team having sub 200 points with kills and deaths ranging from 1-5 kills on 17-27 deaths on a daily basis. (This scenario happens frequently.)
>
> I’m sure I’ll get flamed for this stance but it honestly needs to be said. People say warzone is a casual gametype but honestly it isn’t. It’s full of organized teams and many games come down to the wire (which is very fun, and VERY competitive at times.)

I would possibly hear your case out if this was attune to ARENA and the RANKED CSR system being harsh and so difficult at times, however WARZONE at its core is a casual experience, nothing about it suggests otherwise. It is the leisurely stroll of people that are not so competent or learning to play a first-person shooter to develop their skills and just have fun.

> 2533274813652932;16:
> Lol stopped reading as soon as he mentioned war zone…

Lol same here

Let’s expand that logic, being a horrible person should be a banhammer worthy offence. Which is worse having a bad game or being a terrible human being?

Take your trolling elsewhere mcgrunty