Being invited to the tech preview

i dont know why i feel the need to share this, but im actually so excited to be invited to participate in the upcoming tech preview and absolutely cannot wait to download and play it the second im able to download it and play it

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.</mark>
Ya somos dos amigo !

> 2533274896360195;1:
> i dont know why i feel the need to share this, but im actually so excited to be invited to participate in the upcoming tech preview and absolutely cannot wait to download and play it the second im able to download it and play it

I wish I was ):

It almost created a fear of missing out! hahah hopefully I’ll get chosen on the next flight or get a late email!

Regardless, have the time of your life! Play for me with all the glory in the world brother!

Let’s -Yoinking!- do it spartan!

Have you been able to play yet? I was invited as well but haven’t received the follow up email to download and play???

I got the invite yesterday, but do not have the code in my inbox for the download. What’s going on?

> 2533274826453291;5:
> Have you been able to play yet? I was invited as well but haven’t received the follow up email to download and play???

Same. I am still waiting for the second email.

> 2533274805741065;7:
> > 2533274826453291;5:
> > Have you been able to play yet? I was invited as well but haven’t received the follow up email to download and play???
>
> Same. I am still waiting for the second email.

That’s so weird. I thought we’d be playing today. Maybe we don’t get to start actually playing until tomorrow?

I think they hit some delays guys. They are fixing it up for us before it starts. Give it some more time.

> 2533274826453291;8:
> > 2533274805741065;7:
> > > 2533274826453291;5:
> > > Have you been able to play yet? I was invited as well but haven’t received the follow up email to download and play???
> >
> > Same. I am still waiting for the second email.
>
> That’s so weird. I thought we’d be playing today. Maybe we don’t get to start actually playing until tomorrow?

also the same on my end ive gotten no email or anything regarding a download link to the tech preview

Yup! Jarrard has been posting stuff on twitter, they ran into some issues and are currently doing what seems to be a final test on the servers before release. “afternoon” has been pushed to “evening” for release. But all is up in air still.

I feel privileged and honored to participate in flights and help make the game I love better technically and for players.

> 2533274826453291;8:
> > 2533274805741065;7:
> > > Have you been able to play yet? I was invited as well but haven’t received the follow up email to download and play???
> >
>
> That’s so weird. I thought we’d be playing today. Maybe we don’t get to start actually playing until tomorrow?

I am also waiting… I got one email that says

"Congratulations! You’ve been chosen to participate in the upcoming Halo Infinite multiplayer technical preview this weekend, July 29 - August 1! "

Now what? haha

> 2533274826453291;8:
> > 2533274805741065;7:
> >
>

Nah, they literally said “go crazy” today because every other day is within a 2 hour or so window.

I was sent the first invite email but see nothing in my waypoint message inbox. Is this the same for everyone else?