Being frequently disconnected

I have been getting disconnected game after game and I’m not too sure why this is happening? And I check my network settings and everything I have an open NAT and a lighting fast connection. Nothing else is being interrupted including party chat.

I’m suffering from the same issue dude. The only other thing it could be is if you have a wireless headset it interfere’s with the xbox’s connection to the router as the headset and router often run on the same bandwidth.

> 2533274832378663;2:
> I’m suffering from the same issue dude. The only other thing it could be is if you have a wireless headset it interfere’s with the xbox’s connection to the router as the headset and router often run on the same bandwidth.

I have wired turtles but everything is connected to the regular connection versus my Xbox which is running on the 5g option. I can play any other game completely fine except for Halo

Its a software issue on 343’s side. I just got my digital copy refunded from Xbox support. Its not you, trust me.

you must of missed the 2 other threads with almost 500 replies in each about this same issue. 343 isn’t going to do -Yoink- or even admit there’s a problem, get your money back like I did.