Being colourblind.

I am a heavily colourblind player.
and for me personally this has been causing some issues when playing multiplayer in game modes such as swat. Especially when I am on blue team, fighting red team.

For me I personally struggle with quickly differentiating between a opposing player and the wall behind them but only when that opposing player has a dark colouring to them, such as red, black brown etc.

This can be shown by my history of games and KDA’s when playing on blue and red team, for blue I consistantly get a lower KDA than when on red team as i can easily spot when a player enters my screen when the colour of their armour is significantly different to the background.

Has any body else experienced this problem or something similar?

> 2533274839782462;1:
> I am a heavily colourblind player.
> and for me personally this has been causing some issues when playing multiplayer in game modes such as swat. Especially when I am on blue team, fighting red team.
>
> For me I personally struggle with quickly differentiating between a opposing player and the wall behind them but only when that opposing player has a dark colouring to them, such as red, black brown etc.
>
> This can be shown by my history of games and KDA’s when playing on blue and red team, for blue I consistantly get a lower KDA than when on red team as i can easily spot when a player enters my screen when the colour of their armour is significantly different to the background.
>
> Has any body else experienced this problem or something similar?

I’m not colorblind, but my friend who is has told me that he has a similar problem. That really sucks man, I would definitely post this in the feedback thread or somewhere to get 343i’s attention.

There should be a color blind mode… just like in Destiny

> 2533274885638438;2:
> > 2533274839782462;1:
> >
>
>
> I’m not colorblind, but my friend who is has told me that he has a similar problem. That really sucks man, I would definitely post this in the feedback thread or somewhere to get 343i’s attention.

which feedback thread are you meaning?
DON’T HAVE ANYMORE POSTS I CAN MAKE NOW…
WILL USE THIS

Thing is with halo and red vs blue its extremely difficult to fix it unless the colourblind assist was something like changing the body colours

> 2533274891097288;3:
> There should be a color blind mode… just like in Destiny

I was thinking the same thing. I wonder if 343 have thought of implementing something like this in a future update.

> 2533274891097288;3:
> There should be a color blind mode… just like in Destiny

It should definitely be a mandatory thing in modern games.

I had a colorblind people in my team before, he already told us it was not easy sometimes depending on the team color.

I’m colorblind too and it really sucks playing most games. The only colors that don’t affect me are red white and black but every other color is a nightmare to try and look at. So sometimes it will look like the wall is moving while it’s just blue team.