Being banned because my game & xbox crashes

Why am I being punished for something that’s not my fault?

I play pretty often, and every maybe 10 games I play, which seems to happen most from going from one game to another, and am being punished for doing so. Its getting ridiculous. Each time it just gets longer and longer

> 2535466955958630;1:
> Why am I being punished for something that’s not my fault?

The sad truth is that the system can detect a player leaving but not the cause so it treats everyone the same.

The game has had issues with crashing literally since it released. Why they thought having a strict quit ban in an unstable game with obvious team balancing issues and a huge AFK problem was a good idea is beyond me.

You can try turning off skins. That seems to help. I just restart the game after playing a few games in a row. Definitely do so after changing any skins or armor. That’s what helps me a bit. I am on a xbox one.

> 2535466955958630;1:
> Why am I being punished for something that’s not my fault?
>
> I play pretty often, and every maybe 10 games I play, which seems to happen most from going from one game to another, and am being punished for doing so. Its getting ridiculous. Each time it just gets longer and longer

1 in 10 is quite frequent. You probably still have your skins on. Go into your settings and disable all the new weapon skins and armors. It’s still possible for your game to crash, but it will be a lot less frequent and your bans wont accumulate.

Yeah the choice to increase the bans with the system the way it is was a poor one, hopefully the game will survive.

Definitely disable skins and armor, and also(even though it’s a pain) I second restarting the game every few games. Oddly enough I found out about the latter by chance, as my connection sucks and ever since a few updates ago I can’t get into multiple games in a row without restarting…that did seem to help with the crashes though like other people said. Again it’s a pain but only takes a minute and I’d rather not crash…I’m on an original Xbox one.

I’ve been banned for a cumulative total of over an hour since the new ban update and not once did I quit out. It’s either the game crashes mid match and shuts off my Xbox, or it backs me out to the main menu shortly after finding game, but it still counts as a quit? It happens about once a day, and other than this really annoying problem I really enjoy playing the MCC.

Yeah if you have poor internet like me these new times are trash. They need to go ASAP cause they’re killing my desire to play.