Being able ot play as a forerunner...

Hey guys… I kinda had an idea… okay so remember when you could play as arby in some missions in the old halo games… well what if we go back in time to get some story from a forerunners perspective… see what it was like during the forerunner flood war and etc…

This is something around the lines of what I was thinking. But in this case it would have to br limited to just 1 or two short missions must be of significance to Master Chief’s struggle.

I think we might in the game DEPENDING on some story refrences like flashbacks to the struggle between the forerunners and the flood.

I certainly don’t hate the idea, but I’d like Halo 4 to focus exclusively on Master Chief. Now something like what Triple Kill 002 said may work. I was thinking maybe you could play as a Forerunner when you find a terminal. Instead of text or video, it would take the player into the past to a Forerunner’s perspective. This sub-missions would probably have to be no longer than 5 minutes, as to not detract from Master Chief’s story.