being a moron for have early access?

guys, seriously you have to being a -Yoink- for have early access to the new maps?
the follow screenshots are from a resent thread in bungie forums, it has been this way the past hours.

now, i dont wanna anyone to get punished, thats why im not showing the username or gametag.
but really guys this halo community is falling apart, what i mean is that there are too much hate and trolling in this forums, and i think you have to be a little polite, and have some sort of gratitude to the community and those how gave out the codes, i didnt get one tho i dont have the time to look the forums 24/7, so please play nice remember we are still humans even tho we are on the internet, i just want to have back the community back from halo 2 and 3.

True, how about we report more on the replies rather than the post, if you and me see a single flamer and guy who asumes soemone else is a troll, or says tl;dr, we report them to bs angel or any other person.

> True, how about we report more on the replies rather than the post, if you and me see a single flamer and guy who asumes soemone else is a troll, or says tl;dr, we report them to bs angel or any other person.

> guys, seriously you have to being a Yoink! for have early access to the new maps?
> the follow screenshots are from a resent thread in bungie forums, it has been this way the past hours.
> http://img694.imageshack.us/i/95076728.jpg/
> http://img850.imageshack.us/i/76874631.jpg/
> now, i dont wanna anyone to get punished, thats why im not showing the username or gametag.
> but really guys this halo community is falling apart, what i mean is that there are too much hate and trolling in this forums, and i think you have to be a little polite, and have some sort of gratitude to the community and those how gave out the codes, i didnt get one tho i dont have the time to look the forums 24/7, so please play nice remember we are still humans even tho we are on the internet, i just want to have back the community back from halo 2 and 3.

Let Bungie handle trolls on their site. Coming here to talk about it won’t really accomplish anything. Besides, if someone wants to troll the forum and people fall for it, well…

i just wanted to post it in here cause they came here crying for some codes and then they are being a -Yoink- for it. it dosent matter what forum the post is.