Behemoth - 343 that actually felt like halo

I have to give credit… my first time playing Behemoth yesterday and that was the first time Iv played a game which actually felt like Halo 3. That map is fantastic. The scenery and everything involved with the design really made it feel like the OG halo. Good job guys. If other maps are like this on launch is gives me hope but I feel their Is alot of work still to be done.

Hear hear

> 2535407142740188;1:
> I have to give credit… my first time playing Behemoth yesterday and that was the first time Iv played a game which actually felt like Halo 3. That map is fantastic. The scenery and everything involved with the design really made it feel like the OG halo. Good job guys. If other maps are like this on launch is gives me hope but I feel their Is alot of work still to be done.

Definitely the best of the maps easily, 4v4 decently sized map with room for flanking etc, and plenty of vertical play too. Definitely the standout map so far.

Oh definitely, gave me some good ol’ 2 and 3 vibes.

shame i never got to actually play it in MM because all i kept getting was training grounds and recharge…

> 2533274799135257;4:
> Oh definitely, gave me some good ol’ 2 and 3 vibes.
>
> shame i never got to actually play it in MM because all i kept getting was training grounds and recharge…

Yeah try play it in MM next weekend it honestly is awesome.

Can’t wait to test out the BTB map next weekend. Never liked small maps. The bigger the better in my book.

Maps feel great, Behemoth especially gives me older Halo game vibes. I like how it forces different gameplay to the other maps. Keeps it fresh.

Ya I love that map, scenery looks great, I love how the forerunner structures look in this game, and it’s so nice to have a 4v4 map that is a little bigger that has vehicles and isn’t in a generic human facility like most of Halo 5 maps were

behemoth is truly a beautiful map

It’s a fantastic map!

Behemoth is one beautiful map with such an incredible skybox. Good job 343 you outdone yourself this time.

> 2533274843630494;9:
> behemoth is truly a beautiful map

It is indeed!

Must agree. I liked the other maps, but once people began using a bunch of exploits the Tiny map size began to make me rather angry. Turn a corner to get instantly smashed by the melee glitch.

Behemoth let me breath, and do things way more “Halo”. Like sniping the guy off the back of the Mongoose then Hijacking them (GRAPPLEJACK!). And it really gave the grapple hook time to shine as I spider-manned my way halfway across the map. Felt fantastic, and it also felt good not taking two steps and immediately getting handgun/BR lasered like on Bazaar.

I’ve only been playing bots so a new map was welcome. It’s the kind of map I can actually enjoy because I can sit back with a sniper and not have to worry so much about being shredded with the AR like you have to in the other smaller maps. I don’t mind that the AR is powerful but I need space so I can just use my BR without being cramped.

I loved Behemoth. And would really like to see more geometrical arena-sized maps. The smaller map offerings are too… Simplistic if you ask me. I liked maps like Midship, Derelict, Lockout, and Guardian where they played around with big blocky/curvy shapes to make a very unique and unrealistic arena.

> 2533274925473364;6:
> Can’t wait to test out the BTB map next weekend. Never liked small maps. The bigger the better in my book.

I honestly thought the map was pretty big ngl lmaoo

I was questioning whether this was supposed to be for BTB.

> 2535448497705415;16:
> > 2533274925473364;6:
> > Can’t wait to test out the BTB map next weekend. Never liked small maps. The bigger the better in my book.
>
> I honestly thought the map was pretty big ngl lmaoo
>
> I was questioning whether this was supposed to be for BTB.

Yes it’s way to big for 4v4. Reminds me of Standoff form H3. It’s a good map, but hopefully won’t be on the 4v4 map rotation.