Before you reach SR-130.....

Make sure you save the specialization that sounds the coolest for last. For instance, if you think the title Wetwork is the coolest, make sure you do it last. Otherwise you’ll be stuck with pioneer or some other title permanently when you hit SR-130

Not only are you stuck with the the title of the last specialization you did, but theres also a complete crap reward for reaching 130. Yay 343, you never fail to excite

I just thought i’d warn everyone :-/

heres proof btw http://www.twitch.tv/hugedeuce/b/343124619
go to 1:38:00 ish

I am guessing I’ll have “Pathfinder” last.

I wanted Rogue but I finished that specalization before this was known, I suppose I’ll go with Pathfinder, I originally wanted to go with Stalker as well but it’s get freaky after awhile.

> I wanted Rogue but I finished that specalization before this was known, I suppose I’ll go with Pathfinder, I originally wanted to go with Stalker as well but it’s get freaky after awhile.

What? Creepy? Naw, Im getting stalker last, Should be amusing

…damn. this is bad…

After I learned this, I wish i wouldnt have done stalker already :frowning: but too late for that. I guess I will have to be engineer or tracker (lameeeee)

they need to give something more… wow… this is one aspect that Reach crushed H4… …an emblem… no armor effect… no skull in helmet… nothing cool… a bird…

> > I wanted Rogue but I finished that specalization before this was known, I suppose I’ll go with Pathfinder, I originally wanted to go with Stalker as well but it’s get freaky after awhile.
>
> What? Creepy? Naw, Im getting stalker last, Should be amusing

+1

im just hoping that csr 50 gives something amazing.

I don’t know about the rest of you, but I don’t really care what I “Sound” like to other players. To be honest, I look at other players gear 90% of the time instead of the title. The other 10% is going towards what map everyone is voting for.

The fact there was no special armor or anything really killed it for me. I have been powerleveling (not afking like most) just to see what this “something special” was at 130 <-----(quoted directly from 343) I am almost SR-100, but now I feel like its pointless to get to 130.

I would play for fun, but there is still no multi team, or griffball :frowning:

What if they add more specialization through DLC? What if they see our threads and its easy to fix so they change to where we can pick what it says after we complete them all?

I hope they release more specializations, I dont even care if the DLC editions do not have new armor abilities, it would be cool to have even more armor, stances, visors, or whatever to customize. Because earning xp for unlocking things is what I enjoy. until we get the ranking system soon…

I would think that a future update will allow players to choose a new specialization, but that’s only speculation.

i would actually regain a good bit of respect for 343i if the reward for csr’s being at 50 was the big reward. that way the best ppl get the goodies. … though… i do think the masses deserve more than a stupid bird emblem. an armor ability would have made me happy. even a cooler title would have made me happier than this… im crossing my fingers for csr 50 to give cool stuff.

The emblems are all you get? Myech!

Not to ruin it for anyone, but SR 50 doesnt give anything either, sorry :frowning:

> but theres also a complete crap reward for reaching 130. Yay 343, you never fail to excite

What were you expecting a magical Pony? Reaching level 130 isn’t really hard to get, I wasn’t expecting to be a reward for hitting that level. Now beating the game on LASO that deserves a reward.

When I heard this it wasn’t a though choiche which one will be my last… I’m a stalker!