Been struggling lately- Need advice

So I am a Platinum 1. Up till the last few days I was killing it. The last few days my aim isn’t the same, I am getting hit from all directions (not seeing people), and KD average is horrible. Any advice?

> 2535449182461880;1:
> So I am a Platinum 1. Up till the last few days I was killing it. The last few days my aim isn’t the same, I am getting hit from all directions (not seeing people), and KD average is horrible. Any advice?

Also I do play on VERY low sensitivity and acceleration. 1 and 1 respectively. Maybe up it?

Check your radar, and maybe up your sensitivity. I usually play on 5 sensitivity.

Up your sensitivity for sure. You’ll never be able to react in time with it on 1. Force yourself to play at five, and once you get a feel for it, bump it up or down by one, whichever you think will serve you best.\

Also see:

> 2739019594813097;4:
> Up your sensitivity for sure. You’ll never be able to react in time with it on 1. Force yourself to play at five, and once you get a feel for it, bump it up or down by one, whichever you think will serve you best.
>
> Also see:
>
> How To Play SMARTER In Halo 5 - WIN MORE! - YouTube

Thank you. I also just switched to an actual wired controller. It is wireless, but I have the cord connected too. Could this effect anything?

You cant just run around the map. Learning spawns is huge in halo.

> 2535449182461880;5:
> > 2739019594813097;4:
> > Up your sensitivity for sure. You’ll never be able to react in time with it on 1. Force yourself to play at five, and once you get a feel for it, bump it up or down by one, whichever you think will serve you best.
> >
> > Also see:
> >
> > How To Play SMARTER In Halo 5 - WIN MORE! - YouTube
>
>
> Thank you. I also just switched to an actual wired controller. It is wireless, but I have the cord connected too. Could this effect anything?

If it’s wireless, but there is a cord too, the cord is likely just for power/charging and not data, so there should be no issue. But if it is a low quality controller, you might have problems.

Also, I find that lowering the dead zone is critical to better aiming, as long as you aren’t getting drift.

I’ve been running into countless (what I presume to be) Champion smurfs recently and I can’t even hardly rank up in Diamond…

What’s funny is that I was killing it the other day against actual Champion ranks, in a couple of cases, but then you face a team of Gold’s and you get wrecked lol, like WTF?

Game is effed up… for these reasons it’s just not enjoyable to solo queue. You have no idea what kinds of players you’ll face because the ranks aren’t accurate! Servers are inconsistent… idk man…

Anyways… to answer your question, absolutely YES… up your sensitivity! Anything below 5 in this game will greatly limit your skill ceiling IMO… you won’t be able to turn/aim fast enough in CQB situations!

> 2533274873580796;8:
> I’ve been running into countless (what I presume to be) Champion smurfs recently and I can’t even hardly rank up in Diamond…
>
> What’s funny is that I was killing it the other day against actual Champion ranks, in a couple of cases, but then you face a team of Gold’s and you get wrecked lol, like WTF?
>
> Game is effed up… for these reasons it’s just not enjoyable to solo queue. You have no idea what kinds of players you’ll face because the ranks aren’t accurate! Servers are inconsistent… idk man…
>
> Anyways… to answer your question, absolutely YES… up your sensitivity! Anything below 5 in this game will greatly limit your skill ceiling IMO… you won’t be able to turn/aim fast enough in CQB situations!

Lmao. Exactly what happened to me. It was a team of Golds and got wrecked. 2 of them went 25 and 3. 2 other guys ZERO kills

I would say up the sensitivity and acceleration slowly. I go 3 and 3, sometimes change down or up with each. Also rest is key. I ran into a huge slump when i wasn’t getting enough sleep. Also good friends with mics help. Maybe team up with someone and play custom octagon also. Good luck.

I play on the highest possible settings across Arena and Warzone. I can make small adjustments to hit targets far away / at a distance, or smack my stick around to fight in close-quarters (during Infection).

Man, I feel this 100%. I will have some pretty decent games but more time than not, I’ll just be getting completely rekt.

> 2535449182461880;1:
> So I am a Platinum 1. Up till the last few days I was killing it. The last few days my aim isn’t the same, I am getting hit from all directions (not seeing people), and KD average is horrible. Any advice?

Sounds like you have reached your current peak. Moving up in ranks requires you to to also learn/adjust to the techniques required to thrive in those ranks. In gold, you may be able to get away with ignoring radar, not knowing how to control spawn points, weapon respawn timers, choke points, call outs, proper strafe, where to nade, where to not casually sprint, when to not peek, etc…but I assure you, many of those things (if not all) are a must once you start to hit the higher ranks.

My advice: Study the game, and control the map as well as the weapon and power up spawns. Practice your shot and strafe in octagon. Learn new jumps/routes to evade or sneak up on your enemies.

Maybe up the sensitivity? I don’t play alot of arena. Its too competitive for my taste. I much prefer the social playlists

> 2535449182461880;5:
> > 2739019594813097;4:
> > Up your sensitivity for sure. You’ll never be able to react in time with it on 1. Force yourself to play at five, and once you get a feel for it, bump it up or down by one, whichever you think will serve you best.
> >
> > Also see:
> >
> > How To Play SMARTER In Halo 5 - WIN MORE! - YouTube
>
>
> Thank you. I also just switched to an actual wired controller. It is wireless, but I have the cord connected too. Could this effect anything?

If its an official Xbox controller and you’ve got it plugged in, there less input lag than if you were using it wireless. The difference is minimal, but its there.

Most people recomend sensitivity 5 and play octagon. works for me