Been gettig disconnected a lot more lately

Just making note that several games over the past few days have had me loosing connection to the game. Has this been happening to anyone else? Is this a new bug or something? Is someone booting me somehow? (I don’t betray)

I have had a very stable connection for a very long time but I too have been disconnected more often that usual.

If you where booted I believe the game tells you.

Not sure why it’s happening but make sure the problem isn’t on your end.

Remember to have a fast wired Internet connection with open NAT.

If you want to know more about NAT, then Google it or pm me.
Recommended Internet speed for xbox live is stated on the Xbox website I believe.

If you want to test your connection and check if it’s fast and that you are getting what you paid for, that can be done here.

> 2533274798144866;2:
> I have had a very stable connection for a very long time but I too have been disconnected more often that usual.
>
> If you where booted I believe the game tells you.
>
> Not sure why it’s happening but make sure the problem isn’t on your end.
>
> Remember to have a fast wired Internet connection with open NAT.
>
> If you want to know more about NAT, then Google it or pm me.
> Recommended Internet speed for xbox live is stated on the Xbox website I believe.
>
> If you want to test your connection and check if it’s fast and that you are getting what you paid for, that can be done here.

It happens to me most during warzone matches. How about you?

> 2533274849645270;3:
> > 2533274798144866;2:
> > I have had a very stable connection for a very long time but I too have been disconnected more often that usual.
> >
> > If you where booted I believe the game tells you.
> >
> > Not sure why it’s happening but make sure the problem isn’t on your end.
> >
> > Remember to have a fast wired Internet connection with open NAT.
> >
> > If you want to know more about NAT, then Google it or pm me.
> > Recommended Internet speed for xbox live is stated on the Xbox website I believe.
> >
> > If you want to test your connection and check if it’s fast and that you are getting what you paid for, that can be done here.
>
>
> It happens to me most during warzone matches. How about you?

For me its been most Arena matches actually so thats weired. But may be that all the servers a kinda screwy atm.

Edit: I got disconnected from an infection game 4 seconds after start actually just now.
Edit: Tried starting a new game and just got disconnected again. I mean come on. Its okay once in a while but i gotta be able to finish some games.

I’ve just been disconnected from an Infection game and lost a rare Req boost because of it.

I very rarely get disconnected from the destiny servers. What’s happening with the halo ones?

Think something’s going on with the dedicated server. It seems to act up more atm.

It’s dropping my out of 1 in 5 games had the bloody stupid ban hammer hit ME for it … wish I could hammer 343 !

I’ve dropped the last 3 games I’ve been in. A lot of them won’t DC me until the game is almost over. After checking my Xbox One’s network settings, I have open NAT and I checked MP connection and it said it was good. Even opening a web browser on my PC is just fine. I’m pretty sure it’s on 343i end. Hope they fix it soon. Tired of dropping games.

I’ve just been disconnected from another Infection game, and it was my favourite map as well :’( (Power Installation 484)

Sounds interesting.