Been away awhile, have questions.

1 is the starting magum still the go to weapon? Or have they finally nerfed it a bit? ( not trying to start a war)
2 do they finally have a dedicated social slayer playlist? Super Fiesta isn’t really social slayer

3 do they still do rotating playlist?

4 what is the overall feel of matches these days? Is it still stressfully competitive?

1. the magnum is still the best, but the carbine is now just like launch (really good) the dmr is better, and the br hasn’t been touched

2/3.There is H2BR slayer which is the closest thing to social slayer and it is a rotational playlist. There is a new mode called quickplay which is supposed to mimic social slayer, but I have better balanced games on ranked slayer than quickplay - id stay away

1. Its still pretty competitive, I wouldn’t expect too much difference in that regard

> 2533274827519891;1:
> 1 is the starting magum still the go to weapon? Or have they finally nerfed it a bit? ( not trying to start a war)
> 2 do they finally have a dedicated social slayer playlist? Super Fiesta isn’t really social slayer
>
> 3 do they still do rotating playlist?
>
> 4 what is the overall feel of matches these days? Is it still stressfully competitive?

1. The Magnum is the weapon in H5. Only things better than it are power weapons and the H2BR.

2. Quick Play is Slayer, and it’s in the social section.

3. Yes.

4. H5 is saturated with tryhards and good players. You need to get your game on anywhere outside Action Sack and SF.

with 1-3 being answered well already (and they are not objective) i will answer number 4 again.

The overall feel of most matches (60/40) is pretty laid back. The others feel competitive. I would say only 10% are super sweaty/competitive. I play in the platinum range of most gametypes

> 2533274811192667;4:
> with 1-3 being answered well already (and they are not objective) i will answer number 4 again.
>
> The overall feel of most matches (60/40) is pretty laid back. The others feel competitive. I would say only 10% are super sweaty/competitive. I play in the platinum range of most gametypes

Thanks for that breakdown definitely makes me feel more confident as i was a high gold/ low plat player that i won’t want to break my controller after getting team rolled for hours or leavers as much.

It’s unfortunate that the magnum is still the premier weapon as that was one of the reasons i dropped the game but oh well what can you do.

Played a few matches earlier this morning and. H2 Br slayer is the perfect gamestyle for me pretty sad it’s rotational
I appreciate your answer

well, search times have increases because apparently social needs to have close matches, so they added true skill 2