Been away. Any File Browser yet?

I’ve been away from this forum for a couple of months. Does Halo 4 have an online file browser yet? I was under the impression it would be here by December last year.

The online File Browser will be available a little later this month.

> I’ve been away from this forum for a couple of months. Does Halo 4 have an online file browser yet? I was under the impression it would be here by December last year.

The in-game File Browser has been up for a almost a month, now. The WAYPOINT version isn’t up yet.

> The online File Browser will be available a little later this month.

how longs a little later?
next week im assuming, its not too bad for me, means i get time to test my map im submitting to MM

xbox only for now. Waypoint should be live soon.

> The online File Browser will be available a little later this month.

Will this coincide with a Monday update meaning next Monday?

it’s not up yet

I was wondering this myself. Glad to see a definitive answer, and that it’ll be soon!

> > The online File Browser will be available a little later this month.
>
> how longs a little later?
> next week im assuming, its not too bad for me, means i get time to test my map im submitting to MM

We haven’t announced a definitive date yet, but it has been slated for late February. Take that how you will :wink:

I’d put my money on the 25th. same day the map pack comes out.

As we’ve seen in the past, companies (microsoft included) like rolling out multiple things at the same time. makes shuffling teams post release easier, among other things.

so I’d bet monday the 25th.

I cant wait to be able to access screenshots!

> > > The online File Browser will be available a little later this month.
> >
> > how longs a little later?
> > next week im assuming, its not too bad for me, means i get time to test my map im submitting to MM
>
> We haven’t announced a definitive date yet, but it has been slated for late February. Take that how you will :wink:

I’ll assume that it will release simultaneously with the majestic pack then.