Become a Titan !!

Hello, Titan and welcome to The Titan Corporation a Halo clan that is a unique military competitive hybrid based clan that’s been around for many years, we have ranks for everyone to climb through. We are a squad based clan with a squad leaderboard for inter-clan competition. And a complete points system for said leaderboard. With that being said our clan is squad based and always has been. We strive to be a powerhouse in the Halo Community. You can call us by one of or many nicknames or shortened names for fast talk. Example: “T-COR”, “Titan Cor”, “Titan Corp” or just “Titan Corporation”. Message Blur T Slayer, TheGoldenPwn420 or xGrey Fang to join. We are back, and back to our original glory."Strike the gods, long live Titans."​ -Clan motto
YouTube: Titan Corporation Clan
Twitter: @TitanCorpClan

Good evening Titan Corporation,

Welcome to the community and I would like to extend an invitation to a clan alliance known as the Sector Nine Federation. Our goals and aims are simple: unite the clan community, improve the clan community and build bridges that create one of the most famous coalitions ever. Here is a link so you may view the information regarding it https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/504760bd1678460abcc89e5f5e1ad7a1/topics/sector-nine-federation-coalition/.

Also we are going to be having a meeting amongst the clans in the Alliance and people interested in it this Friday 29th April at 8pm EST. I highly encourage you to come along and bring anyone else that may be possibly interested in this alliance. I hope you can see the value of this coalition and I am free to answer questions at anytime. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Very Respectfully,

Darth Baum
Epsilon Fleet Command, Fleet Admiral
Sector Nine Federation, Security Council