Become a independent company 343!

As looking forum which I found interesting and recently remembering. We should remember Microsoft owns 343 and controls them.

About that, it is very likely that 343 would not survive on their own without corporate overlord sponsorship. I am not familiar with any other games that are created by 343. So if there sole revenue is Halo, which they have to share with MS, well you see the picture.

> 2533274875982754;2:
> About that, it is very likely that 343 would not survive on their own without corporate overlord sponsorship. I am not familiar with any other games that are created by 343. So if there sole revenue is Halo, which they have to share with MS, well you see the picture.

Well yeah but if they did make Halo 5 as a independent company it would’ve been at least a little bit better.

This thread contains nothing that thread doesn’t. That includes the answer to your question: 343i can’t become independent because the sole purpose of their existence is to make Halo, which is owned by Microsoft. If the Microsoft–Halo deal ended for any reason, 343i would just be disbanded. The developers can always leave, but they can’t take the name, or Halo, with them.