Because you begged challenge bug

I completed the challenge to earn the mister chief helmet, it even says 1/1, but it won’t allow me to access the helmet and says that I have 0/12 complete challenges. Any ideas?

> 2535431217266364;1:
> I completed the challenge to earn the mister chief helmet, it even says 1/1, but it won’t allow me to access the helmet and says that I have 0/12 complete challenges. Any ideas?

Try a hard reset of your console.

Well I reset and updated, and it reset my challenge. I tried to complete it again and it’s not working

> 2535431217266364;3:
> Well I reset and updated, and it reset my challenge. I tried to complete it again and it’s not working

I’ve done The Piller of Autum mission on all difficulty and even equipped the whole set I got no pop up for it so…it’s safe to say it’s bugged

I’ve landed the assassination several times and it hasn’t awarded me with the challenge, it still says 0/1. Seems pretty buggy to me.

> 2535408995141833;5:
> I’ve landed the assassination several times and it hasn’t awarded me with the challenge, it still says 0/1. Seems pretty buggy to me.

Yup, it’s the exact same thing for me

> 2535425539816470;6:
> > 2535408995141833;5:
> > I’ve landed the assassination several times and it hasn’t awarded me with the challenge, it still says 0/1. Seems pretty buggy to me.
>
> Yup, it’s the exact same thing for me

I have gotten an assassination on the pillar of autumn elite at least 10 times over by now and yet I still haven’t gotten it, it’s so frustrating

> 2535433430715381;7:
> > 2535425539816470;6:
> > > 2535408995141833;5:
> > > I’ve landed the assassination several times and it hasn’t awarded me with the challenge, it still says 0/1. Seems pretty buggy to me.
> >
> > Yup, it’s the exact same thing for me
>
> I have gotten an assassination on the pillar of autumn elite at least 10 times over by now and yet I still haven’t gotten it, it’s so frustrating

I did it also and it is bugged for me also. I play on Xbox but I wonder if it is also bugged on PC.

> 2535408995141833;5:
> I’ve landed the assassination several times and it hasn’t awarded me with the challenge, it still says 0/1. Seems pretty buggy to me.

Same here. I’m having the same problem. I hope this gets fixed soon

Exact same situation, tried several difficulties up to legendary but still nothing, on both the blue and orange elites too

I give up on it

If you have the challenge completed (showing 1/1) and don’t have the helmet after a hard reset, please make sure and file a support ticket with the details,

If you are having trouble unlocking the challenge, this isn’t a bug I’m afraid. It’s exactly like the old 360 achievement. Just need to make sure you’re landing correctly to trigger it, worth watching some YouTube videos to get try and nail it. It may take 3 tries or it may take 30. Took me over an hour back in the day. Keep trying and take regular breaks

— Edit —
I booted the game up myself, spent maybe 13 or 14 tries (failing) to get it then switched from Universal Zoom & Shoot to Bumper Jumper and got it on my 3rd try after that. I only managed a successful assassination once and it was that one that triggered the challenge completion. It took me about 15 or so tries in MCC as opposed to the hour it took me back on the 360. One of these things you need to get just at the right angle / velocity / time. It’s tricky, but not broken

I’ve landed the assassination ~5 times on The Package (Mission Start) and still haven’t unlocked it.

ive done it over 200 times and still havent gotten it

I’ve literally mastered the jump bc of how many times I’ve tried it and still no achievement nor challenge completed. This is so frustrating. :confused:

Me too. Did it three times, no proc. Hopefully this gets fixed quick-like.

> 2535455697402991;8:
> > 2535433430715381;7:
> > > 2535425539816470;6:
> > > > 2535408995141833;5:
> > > > I’ve landed the assassination several times and it hasn’t awarded me with the challenge, it still says 0/1. Seems pretty buggy to me.
> > >
> > > Yup, it’s the exact same thing for me
> >
> > I have gotten an assassination on the pillar of autumn elite at least 10 times over by now and yet I still haven’t gotten it, it’s so frustrating
>
> I did it also and it is bugged for me also. I play on Xbox but I wonder if it is also bugged on PC.

Also bugged on PC

> 2533274813317074;12:
> If you have the challenge completed (showing 1/1) and don’t have the helmet after a hard reset, please make sure and file a support ticket with the details,
>
> If you are having trouble unlocking the challenge, this isn’t a bug I’m afraid. It’s exactly like the old 360 achievement. Just need to make sure you’re landing correctly to trigger it, worth watching some YouTube videos to get try and nail it. It may take 3 tries or it may take 30. Took me over an hour back in the day. Keep trying and take regular breaks
>
> — Edit —
> I booted the game up myself, spent maybe 13 or 14 tries (failing) to get it then switched from Universal Zoom & Shoot to Bumper Jumper and got it on my 3rd try after that. I only managed a successful assassination once and it was that one that triggered the challenge completion. It took me about 15 or so tries in MCC as opposed to the hour it took me back on the 360. One of these things you need to get just at the right angle / velocity / time. It’s tricky, but not broken

what if you’ve landed it over 600 times using multiple methods and it still hasn’t popped and you’ve been doing for over 5 hours? i did this in 15 mins back on 360

update still haven’t gotten it after 1000 attempts. I don’t know what else to doo. this challenge should be easy and i cant seem to un lock it and i copied @stckrboy method exact and others. rip new helmet i guess. maybe ill get it at 2000 attempts

Here’s a good tutorial for Because you begged - I didn’t delay checkpoints in my attempt, but my setup was almost the same https://twitter.com/zeddikins/status/1354629700837122050?s=21