Because of the map pack issue today,

I now hate 343i and Microsoft forever. This issue proves that they just want money, unlike every other company in the world, including the one I selflessly and gladly work for, who exist only to please others non-profitly. Because I bought the LE edition, I deserve more privileges than what I have already received in the LE in the first place, as it’s only logical. I hate them so much that I quit Halo. I quit playing Xbox, and I quit gaming all together. That’ll show them.

Thread of the damn year. This made me laugh

This was MS fault not 343. Dont blame the wrong people

> This was MS fault not 343. Dont blame the wrong people

343 is Microsoft.

> > This was MS fault not 343. Dont blame the wrong people
>
> 343 is Microsoft.

if the CEO of a big company made a greedy choice to outsource jobs, would you blame the guy who runs the outsourced factory?

same logic is applied here

Mate listen, 343 does not operate the Xbox live Marketplace, Microsoft does so don’t start giving it to 343 cause it’s not their fault and I’m sure Microsoft is working to get the issue resolved ASAP.

>
> 343 is Microsoft.

You are limited… By your logic, treyarch is activision…

I’m going on a hunger strike! WHOSE WITH ME?

>
> 343 is Microsoft.

MS is in control of DLC and TU relase. Not 343. They make the DLC but its MS that acctually sets it up on their console. I rememeber when Halo Wars got a TU and when MS released it every gamers rank was reset and every leader board was erased. Due to the loss of info many gamers were givin the wrong rank when they fixed and the leader boards couldnt be fixed. Wasnt the deveolpers fault, it was MS

> I now hate 343i and Microsoft forever. This issue proves that they just want money, unlike every other company in the world, including the one I selflessly and gladly work for, who exist only to please others. Because I bought the LE edition, I deserve more privileges than what I have already received in the LE in the first place, as it’s only logical. I hate them so much that I quit Halo. I quit playing Xbox, and I quit gaming all together. That’ll show them.

Cry me a river much? Wow.

Microsoft did a lousy job delivering the map pack free for us LE owners, but stuff like this happens.

But hey if this simple fixed issue caused you to quit Halo, quit xbox and quit gaming all together. Good luck in the real world, but don’t start getting mad if a promotion doesn’t come your way or a salary raise isn’t approved.

Goodbye.

> I’m going on a hunger strike! WHOSE WITH ME?

I’ll get the rubber hoses and DIY gastric bypass kits! REVOLUTION.

> This issue proves that they just want money
>
> I hate them so much that I quit Halo. I quit playing Xbox, and I quit gaming all together. That’ll show them.

Yes, they gave away DLC for free because they just want money.

Yes, Halo will turn to Xbox and say, “Hey Bro, where did RadioactiveSkin go? I miss that guy.” Xbox will reply, “Yeah man, it’s not the same without him.”

> I’m going on a hunger strike! WHOSE WITH ME?

You, keep eating.

To the rest of you, is it just me, or are there just as many sarcastic complaint posts as there are serious ones?

> > I now hate 343i and Microsoft forever. This issue proves that they just want money, unlike every other company in the world, including the one I selflessly and gladly work for, who exist only to please others. Because I bought the LE edition, I deserve more privileges than what I have already received in the LE in the first place, as it’s only logical. I hate them so much that I quit Halo. I quit playing Xbox, and I quit gaming all together. That’ll show them.
>
> Cry me a river much? Wow.
>
> Microsoft did a lousy job delivering the map pack free for us LE owners, but stuff like this happens.
>
> But hey if this simple fixed issue caused you to quit Halo, quit xbox and quit gaming all together. Good luck in the real world, but don’t start getting mad if a promotion doesn’t come your way or a salary raise isn’t approved.
>
> Goodbye.

He’s being a smartass, and mocking everyone who’s legit crying about this.

>
> 343 is Microsoft.

Cortana is Master Chief.
Your logic, different names.

Good post. Can’t believe morons are taking you over serious though?!

> > I now hate 343i and Microsoft forever. This issue proves that they just want money, unlike every other company in the world, including the one I selflessly and gladly work for, who exist only to please others. Because I bought the LE edition, I deserve more privileges than what I have already received in the LE in the first place, as it’s only logical. I hate them so much that I quit Halo. I quit playing Xbox, and I quit gaming all together. That’ll show them.
>
> Cry me a river much? Wow.
>
> Microsoft did a lousy job delivering the map pack free for us LE owners, but stuff like this happens.
>
> But hey if this simple fixed issue caused you to quit Halo, quit xbox and quit gaming all together. Good luck in the real world, but don’t start getting mad if a promotion doesn’t come your way or a salary raise isn’t approved.
>
> Goodbye.

Not sure if trolling,or just stupid . . .

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

I bought the LE, too. You don’t see me whining. I don’t care. I’m still playing the game. The new maps are awesome, and I’m still having fun.

> Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.
>
> I bought the LE, too. You don’t see me whining. I don’t care. I’m still playing the game. The new maps are awesome, and I’m still having fun.

this one doesn’t see sarcasm and parodies.

lol

This seems par for the course.

> > > I now hate 343i and Microsoft forever. This issue proves that they just want money, unlike every other company in the world, including the one I selflessly and gladly work for, who exist only to please others. Because I bought the LE edition, I deserve more privileges than what I have already received in the LE in the first place, as it’s only logical. I hate them so much that I quit Halo. I quit playing Xbox, and I quit gaming all together. That’ll show them.
> >
> > Cry me a river much? Wow.
> >
> > Microsoft did a lousy job delivering the map pack free for us LE owners, but stuff like this happens.
> >
> > But hey if this simple fixed issue caused you to quit Halo, quit xbox and quit gaming all together. Good luck in the real world, but don’t start getting mad if a promotion doesn’t come your way or a salary raise isn’t approved.
> >
> > Goodbye.
>
> He’s being a smartass, and mocking everyone who’s legit crying about this.

sorry i just had to say this to aCan but… There’s you sign

lol i laughed for a while about this,

but there really needs to be a sarcasm button or font to use so people can tell, because thinking about it he does sound almost just like the people complaining.
or maybe it could just be my realistic out look, and need to live in reality that could be effecting my judgment.
lolz im still laughing good post kudos

Rabid Kiwi