Beaver Creek Static Spawns

Here, I’ve already made a variant of it. Download it and try it out, all the spawns inside and outside near the bases are team specific (static), while spawns being near to bottom-mid being dynamic. Dynamic spawns ruin this otherwise great map. There has been countless times where people have gotten undeserving kills because of the dynamic spawns in my experience playing it, and hearing from others.

if any Anni maps’ spawns are going to be fixed, it needs to be Prisoner/Pennance. Beaver Creek is fine, IMO.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not flame or attack other members. This includes stats.

I’ve never spawned behind anyone or has someone spawned behind me while playing on Beaver Creek.

Prisoner definitely needs its spawns fixed. I’m fine with Beaver Creek. It’s certainly not my favorite map, but it’s fine IMO.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not flame or attack other members. This includes stats.

Beaver Creek is one of the smaller maps. Once the game gets going, you’re almost always going to be near an enemy, weak or not.

> > Beaver Creek is one of the smaller maps. Once the game gets going, you’re almost always going to be near an enemy, weak or not.
>
> With static spawns, you won’t always be near an enemy. No matter if you are weak or not, because you’ll be spawning in/around your own base.

Sigh…

Static or not, if you have enemies in/around your base, you will still spawn by them. Yes, I know the game tries to pick spawns with the least amount of enemies near them, but with smaller maps, that’s hard to do.

> Sigh…
>
> Static or not, if you have enemies in/around your base, you will still spawn by them. Yes, I know the game tries to pick spawns with the least amount of enemies near them, but with smaller maps, that’s hard to do.

> This is a game, if you’re not playing it for fun, you should be playing something else.

This is a forum. If you’re not respecting other people, then you shouldn’t post here. I hate to resort to mockery, but your attitude is very unwelcome.

so all you want is people to agree with you?? this is a discussion board. people with differing opinions can, and will, post. and if they don’t agree with you, that doesn’t give you the right to attack them for their viewpoint or tell them they are bad or that because they are “bad” (in your opinion) that they don’t get to vote. that’s not how it works.

so you would rather have static spawns, great! let the spawn camping begin!

no thanks, i’ll take the dynamic spawns over static any day.