Beautiful Scenery

If there was one thing I always liked in Halo titles is the beautiful scenery and visuals of the forerunner environments. My personal favorites would have to be with Halo Combat Evolved (along with its anniversary remake) on Installation 04 and Halo 4 on Requiem with how nature and forerunner techology were just melded together so beautifully. Halo 5 felt like it tried to recapture that on Genesis but it gave off a more eerie and unattractive vibe instead. Since Halo Infinite takes place on Installation 07, I really hope there’s room to recapture that beautiful blend of nature and technology that those past titles in particular were able to do since there’s word going around of the game having a “massive landscape.”

Yeah I felt like, despite the levels themselves being enjoyable, Halo 5’s scenery felt …forced? if that makes sense, like it has to mesh between forerunner & nature with no compromise, I think Halo 4 pulled it off quite well, and I have faith 343i will give us those breathtaking vistas once again.

> 2533274870308953;1:
> If there was one thing I always liked in Halo titles is the beautiful scenery and visuals of the forerunner environments. My personal favorites would have to be with Halo Combat Evolved (along with its anniversary remake) on Installation 04 and Halo 4 on Requiem with how nature and forerunner techology were just melded together so beautifully. Halo 5 felt like it tried to recapture that on Genesis but it gave off a more eerie and unattractive vibe instead. Since Halo Infinite takes place on Installation 07, I really hope there’s room to recapture that beautiful blend of nature and technology that those past titles in particular were able to do since there’s word going around of the game having a “massive landscape.”

Halo 4 has the most gorgeous environments on any game I’ve seen hands down. This also goes for forerunner structures but aside from how they seemed devoured by nature, it felt way too different compared to what the forerunner stuff looked already. Halo 5 just grabbed it and made it look like a toy version. I love CE the most because of how alien, monolithic and weird it was, so I hope they bring back that. It represents the forerunners the best for me.