Beautiful Forged Castle Map Waiting To Be Tested

Hello!

I just finished an attack & defend style castle map. I have a trailer for the map up on youtube now if you’re interested in seeing what it’s all about.
The map is called: Coldskull Castle
There is a gametype in my fileshare that was made for the map. I have yet to play on the map at all & I am looking for anyone willing to help test out the map & game.
It is built for 8v8 CTF. Please if you’re interested in playing let me know!

Also feel free to leave comments about the map trailer as well!

Thank you,

Cam

Trailer link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMrIJCwTy_0

LAZY LINK

> 2533274911791415;2:
> LAZY LINK

Thank you lol

we will test it tomorrow night during the 2old2play.com custom game night

> 2533944968913278;4:
> we will test it tomorrow night during the 2old2play.com custom game night

Awesome, make sure to play w/ CSC Flag game mode variant. I have no idea how it will play out but hopefully it isn’t far off from being good settings for the map/mode.

What is your gamertag?

Bro you map doesnt work it looks great but we couldnt even play it on slayer. People apawned outta the map wouldnt respawn or just didnt spawn at all. The map was unplayable. You still gotta a bit of work to do

> 2533944968913278;6:
> Bro you map doesnt work it looks great but we couldnt even play it on slayer. People apawned outta the map wouldnt respawn or just didnt spawn at all. The map was unplayable. You still gotta a bit of work to do

It’s made for CTF that’s why I said to download the CSC CTF gametype… Was not made for slayer or any other gametype…

of course we played it on on your ctf game it didnt work. so then we tried slayer. slayer is the base blue print for every map. if your map doesnt work on slayer then it defiantly wont work on ctf. like i said your map is unplayable. just go in and make the adjustments and we will test it again this Thursday.

> 2533944968913278;8:
> of course we played it on on your ctf game it didnt work. so then we tried slayer. slayer is the base blue print for every map. if your map doesnt work on slayer then it defiantly wont work on ctf. like i said your map is unplayable. just go in and fix it and we will test it again this Thursday.

Just remembered the problem, you can not play as blue. Play as green vs red. When I was forging the map, a few blue spawns glitched & got stuck under the map.
That is the problem. I forgot all about that. I’m sorry! I appreciate your feedback! Also for a heads up, the CSC CTF is a neutral flag game type. The defenders don’t have a place to score but they can effectively defend the flag by carrying around the castle for strategy. Once again, thank you!

Someone should make a Roman map cause we are…

SPARTANS